** MLB Feet - 2008 Baseball Cleats (Pics) **

Originally Posted by markyd33psu

^ Nice thread-digging. Those first Roberts PE's are hideous... that print just strikes me as way too feminine or something. It just doesn't look right for baseball at all, which is probably why I don't recall seeing it. The second pair, with the white accents, is absolutely perfect--in my opinion, they're the best 2k5 PE Nike's produced.

We need to get that guy in here who's taking those pics... to have access to all of those models, he has to either be working on those PE's or has some serious hook-ups.

deffinately. that guy has some mad hook-ups and i want to know where and how

check out these huarache 2k4s i found on ebay
DSCF5965.JPG
DSCF5967.JPG

Originally Posted by 7MikeVick7

Originally Posted by chezzer10

I don't know if these have been posted yet...
3blkcleats.jpg

first of all, I know these aren't baseball cleats. why does football get a better selection of cleats. look at these. they would be some smoking baseball cleats. football players have also had the chance to play with Jordan vi, xii, xiii, xiv and I'm probably missing some others. baseball has so many more games than football yet they get better cleats to wear. even some of the other nike football cleats I've seen would look good for baseball. I guess this goes out to the nike guys that are affiliated with the company. why don't they give baseball players a bigger selection to choose from like football players. I am obviously a Jordan brand fan and this is just my opinion. stay up everybody...

^ Wow, Andruw's looking rather svelte. On the other hand, here's a Dodger that's seriously looking like aballplayer:

11j97o6.jpg

My boy James Loney, with a 13-game hitting streak and a sick Zoom Fuse PE (posted before, but they're as underrated as him, so it's worth anotherlook).

Too bad Nate McLouth's hit to get his 13-game streak killed the Dodgers tonight. Anyway... some 5-Tool fun:

208ii3a.jpg

Ray Durham in what looks like the same 5-Tool Colorway that Adam Jones is rocking above, but the real story here is Orlando Hudson's 3rd 5-tool PE thisyear

14ac76b.jpg

Miguel Cabrera in his 3rd or 4th 5-Tool PE

jv40g6.jpg

Russell Martin 5-Tool (slightly different than his previous PE... note the white cage)

...And one more PE, which is just an oddity:

205siae.jpg

Randy Johnson... Show PE?

That's all I got for now, but there should be some good surprises in here later today...

^ Thanks a lot, gotta be tha shoes!

(Those Griffey's are even hotter than I thought. That Swingman logo pressed into the leather on the medial side is so tight!)

gotta be tha shoes - Thanks... fantastic pics of the grifs...
pimp.gif
And the Swingman in the leather!?!?
eek.gif

are those actually yours / currently in your possession???

it would be a shame if nike only gave us the blk/white griffey. come on nike, we want an m's and reds colorway!

markyd33psu wrote:

...And one more PE, which is just an oddity:

205siae.jpg

Randy Johnson... Show PE?

That's all I got for now, but there should be some good surprises in here later today...

Wow...RJ's been wearing the Show forever, but I've never seen the swoosh colored like that. Normally he has just worn black / white.

I couldn't resist I wanted to hold up and post some of my collection for my 100th post (haven't had time to take pictures) but I couldn't resistwith those beautiful pics of the griffeys that have surfaced and now those arods (which I hope will be retailed, I will be first in line).

Those griffey look better and better with every picture. Thanks for the pics gotta be tha shoes, but the board must know (especially the constant posters onthis thread) how did you get your hands on all this heat? From the Jordan fusions to the 2k5 PE's we must know?

Also some more pics of the griffey's wouldn't hurt, sorry we just can't get enough of them. :D

Originally Posted by energycube

has anyone tried using football cleats to play baseball?

I haven't tried that but I would imagine they would only be good for outfielders. football players mostly play on grass so thats what they areprobably built for...

Rodz wrote:
Originally Posted by energycube

has anyone tried using football cleats to play baseball?

I haven't tried that but I would imagine they would only be good for outfielders. football players mostly play on grass so thats what they are probably built for...

IT WOULD BE WORTH WEARING THOSE JORDANS AS BASEBALL CLEATS ... VERY NICE WOULS LOVE TO WEAR THEM

^ Those Robi Cano PE's are okay... these are slightly better in my opinion:

Note the "RC" on the tongue...

Originally Posted by markyd33psu

^ Those Robi Cano PE's are okay... these are slightly better in my opinion:

Note the "RC" on the tongue...
The pant legs, however, leave something to be desired.
One up-one down? Lame.

Back
Top Bottom