** MLB Feet - 2008 Baseball Cleats (Pics) **

That gray print is horrible.
laugh.gif

new griffey remixes on ebayhttp://cgi.ebay.com/Nike-Swingman-Remix-RB-Cleats-New-9-Free-Shipping_W0QQitemZ120248606606QQihZ002QQcategoryZ159059QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1742.m153.l1262

what a tease for all Griffey fans or players that just like how this cleat looks. too bad you have to wait until october unless you find someone that canget an early release...

What size does Pujols wear? Ane where is everybody getting there hands on these turfs, and PE's? Getting kinda mad here
mad.gif

Oh well.

Nothing new but some more pics of BoSoxs 5 tools. Vtek and Manny.
1536894d96b2ca433343045420ec29ab-getty-80327159jm028_boston_red_so.jpg
856e89eee6f2bdd5e6de8bebeb295f40-getty-80327159jz002_bos_nyy.jpg
e60111d500cbdf9c7f3e6b1b75a9594a-getty-80327159jm012_boston_red_so.jpg

Jeter Clutch and New Jordan gloves, also I've noticed for the past couple of years the padding in the inner batting gloves.
702051642a35a7e1549adf0f29a9d35a-getty-80327159jm021_boston_red_so.jpg

b3600af227f3a04cb91b3f83ed12a22c-getty-80327159jm019_boston_red_so.jpg

99747406ne1.jpg
52646219yo3.jpg
djfc0.jpg

Last but not least ARods MVP
I wish Nike would have released these in Nubuck instead. For the consumer.
10f4096a773b14cc70d937c335927c1d-getty-80327159jz017_bos_nyy.jpg

Here's a little taste straight from the horses mouth:

Abreu's cleats are made by a company called BTOP and they are merely a prototype.
The company is actually part of a business venture of Abreu's.

Both sources were extremely tight-lipped concerning them mainly because they're both writing stories on them.

One of the writers mentioned that his article is going to post on Sunday, so I'm sure we'll glean more information then.

SORRY for being vague, but that's all i"ve been able to get so far!

^ Solid work! I'm looking forward to reading these articles... and I sure hope that this BTOP company can improve the upper design of this"prototype" for the final product.

Originally Posted by swingmanike

What size does Pujols wear? Ane where is everybody getting there hands on these turfs, and PE's? Getting kinda mad here
mad.gif

I dont know where these people get thier hands on this stuff but i would love to know

I was really bored today so i went to nikebaseball.jp its the japanese nike baseball site. its very hard to navigate unless ur fluent in japanese. anywayscheck out what i found

looks like the fuse upper with the old mcs speed plate and a big rubber protective toe on the front
20071117181332_img1_65.gif

and this is the diamond elite vi HS. I have no idea what the HS stands for but all the japanese gloves i found that were all white or all black said HS

Originally Posted by markyd33psu

^ Solid work! I'm looking forward to reading these articles... and I sure hope that this BTOP company can improve the upper design of this "prototype" for the final product.

agreed...awesome find MP. I sure hope this BTOP can make something so Abreu stops being such a nancy everytime he gets near an outfield wall.

Jeter Clutch and New Jordan gloves, also I've noticed for the past couple of years the padding in the inner batting gloves.
702051642a35a7e1549adf0f29a9d35a-getty-80327159jm021_boston_red_so.jpg

b3600af227f3a04cb91b3f83ed12a22c-getty-80327159jm019_boston_red_so.jpg

99747406ne1.jpg
52646219yo3.jpg
djfc0.jpg

I was at the game last night, what a disaster that was. Anyway, Im glad they got Jeter wearing Jordan batting gloves that are actually goin to beavailable to the public. Since hes been wearing JB, hes worn Diamond Elite IVs that they just put the jumpman on and then the MVP Spheres and just slapped thejumpman on but neither model was ever made available. Even when he wore these

p3400580reg.jpg

they were different than the ones sold in catalogs. But it seems like, based on the '09 nike catalog, that these new ones are the same as the onesavailable for sale.

Originally Posted by MPowers16

Here's a little taste straight from the horses mouth:

Abreu's cleats are made by a company called BTOP and they are merely a prototype.
The company is actually part of a business venture of Abreu's.

Both sources were extremely tight-lipped concerning them mainly because they're both writing stories on them.

One of the writers mentioned that his article is going to post on Sunday, so I'm sure we'll glean more information then.

SORRY for being vague, but that's all i"ve been able to get so far!
LOGO LOOKS A LOT LIKE A CREATIVE RECREATION LOGO

Does anyone know what Brandon Phillips #4 of the Cincinnati Reds wears? I was watching the game today which he played amazingly, and they don't look likeany 5-tools or Fuse cleats.

^ I don't have a pic from the game, but Phillips wore black/white 2k4's tonight. He's also wornblack/red 2k4's, a black/white/red Fuse PE (with a full-length Phylon midsole, no Shox or Zoom cage), and an old Slider model this year.

There's another guy on the Reds that I did see a pic of tonight...

Junior busting out the black/white (and red?) Remix... I think I officially prefer these to the red ones

There's another guy on the Reds that I did see a pic of tonight...

Junior busting out the black/white (and red?) Remix... I think I officially prefer these to the red ones

I like the black/red colorway with away uni's. These look nice w/ the home uni's for sure. He needs a white/red colorway for home! Come on Nike,hook the kid up already!

Just found the New Jordan batting glove on ebay. Hate to blow up an auction but I sure someone on this board will try to get them.

I guess some one at UNC baseball had the courage to put these up on ebay or someone got hook up from them. They are not slated to come out on the market andthe carolina blue must mean they were made for UNC baseball. Anyways these are the new Jordan batting gloves. I wish they were my size but there not.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Nike-Jordan-bat...ryZ27941QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Jr. laying down a bunt!? or faking the bunt? haha..

I'm not sure if it was him, but didn't Bradon Philips wear Jr.'s AGM 1 cleats for a few games last season?

^ Yeah that was him. It was right after Griffey hurt himself towards the end of the '07 season...

Junior busting out the black/white (and red?) Remix...

Correction: It looks like they might actually have some silver/grey in the midsole:

^ ahh... good find... on both the Philips' AGM I's and the silver trip on the Remixes...

I forgot which NTer it was, but last season he said he knew Philips and was looking to take some photos of his AGM's... anybody recall who it was?

*Still waiting for the pics*
laugh.gif

Just found the New Jordan batting glove on ebay. Hate to blow up an auction but I sure someone on this board will try to get them.

I guess some one at UNC baseball had the courage to put these up on ebay or someone got hook up from them. They are not slated to come out on the market and the carolina blue must mean they were made for UNC baseball. Anyways these are the new Jordan batting gloves. I wish they were my size but there not.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Nike-Jordan-bat...ryZ27941QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
these gloves arent the new style they are the ones from this year. but, they probably are unc specials since the jumpman is colored and not black
10229032_z.jpg

Back
Top Bottom