** MLB Feet - 2008 Baseball Cleats (Pics) **

Geez, 6'7''.......but high 80's? No offense, and I'm sure he's good, but I'm 6'1'' and I'm mid 80's.....Withthat kind of height and weight, MPH should be a bit higher.

Maybe his mechanics don't help him.

Delivered some new Mojos to Felipe Lopez last night.

2pzdurq.jpg

33e0fox.jpg

k54svp.jpg

yea for his size i would expect him to throw harder, he is more of a typical lefty, spots the ball and great control.... i always like catching him cus hedosnt miss in the dirt,

he threw a pen for an Oriels (i cant spell) scout yesterday and he liked his mechanics but ya....

he pitches ok but droppps insane bombs (when he dosnt strike out lol)

please excuse my somewhat random posts, but i felt i had to share this. show fury LOWS...wow.

someone needs to give Kenny Lofton a job.

It's been a while since I have done this but I am cleaning out some stuff and rather then just throw it away I will give it away here...

Here is how I am going to do it...dont want to litter up this post with tons of requests so please do not ask by replying to this post...instead send me a PMwith which ones you prefer...I will go down the list starting with the first person to reply and try to satisfy everyones request.

If there are more gloves then replies (likely)...I will just add an extra pair in of my choice (please dont request two pairs)

Here is what is available...dont really have time to take pictures...sorry

Jason Bay - Pirates - Large - Home
Jason Bay - Pirates - Large - Road
Aramis Ramirez - Cubs - X-Large - Home
Andre Ethier - Dodgers - Large - All Grey
Wladamir Balentien - Mariners - X-Large - Home (has a bit of Mariner teal in it)
Andre Ethier - Dodgers - Large - All White
Cody Ross - Marlins - Large - All White
Cody Ross - Marlins - Large - Road (2 pairs) (one pair has Marlins teal)
Luis Gonzalez - Marline - X-Large - Road
Dustin Pedroia - Red Sox - Medium - Road (has VRS pads in the palm...wears them both at Home and on the Road)
Ryan Spillborgs - Rockies - X-Large - Road
Aramis Ramirez - Cubs - X-Large - Road
Luis Gonzalez - Marlins - X-Large - Home
Jeff Kent - Dodgers - Large - All Black
Ryan Spillborghs - Rockies - X-Large - All White
Matt Kemp - Dodgers - X-Large - Home (different style then our normal MLB glove)
Wladamir Balentien - Mariners - X-Large - Road (has a bit of the Mariner teal)

Will reply to all of the PM's Monday when I get back in the office...

KW

Three more pairs to add to the list:

Wichita State Baseball - White/Black with Yellow - Large
Washington Baseball - White/Purple with Vegas Gold - Large
Tennessee Baseball - White/White with Light Orange - Large

working way too late tonight

KW

ok so after i saw that pic of lofton wearing the show fury's, i went hunting on getty and found some more gold. Can anyone step in and ID this stuff forme? i was about 10 years old at the time when all of this was out.

i completely forgot about these, i remember seeing them when i was a kid.

are these the first diamond elite's???

love the look of those cleats, and those look like the diamond elite 3 bg's...definately had a pair of those.

i would jump on any of this stuff if it was re-released.

Gloves are all gone...here are the winners...

Jason Bay - Pirates - Large - Home - catto15
Jason Bay - Pirates - Large - Road - AmericanDream
Aramis Ramirez - Cubs - X-Large - Home - NCSUWolfpack92
Andre Ethier - Dodgers - Large - All Grey - SalemBat
Wladamir Balentien - Mariners - X-Large - Home (has a bit of Mariner teal in it) - Razr32154
Andre Ethier - Dodgers - Large - All White - SourSportSkilles
Cody Ross - Marlins - Large - All White - Swingmanike
Cody Ross - Marlins - Large - Road (2 pairs) (one pair has Marlins teal) - Baseball Dude (teal) and AirIn822
Luis Gonzalez - Marline - X-Large - Road - JasonShortStop
Dustin Pedroia - Red Sox - Medium - Road (has VRS pads in the palm...wears them both at Home and on the Road) - Doogie24
Ryan Spillborgs - Rockies - X-Large - Road - DKriz
Aramis Ramirez - Cubs - X-Large - Road - NikeSourceSeller
Luis Gonzalez - Marlins - X-Large - Home - MrPrince757
Jeff Kent - Dodgers - Large - All Black - BaseballCleats
Ryan Spillborghs - Rockies - X-Large - All White - PhaseSDMF17
Matt Kemp - Dodgers - X-Large - Home (different style then our normal MLB glove) Pude07ok, Tyler R, Chaminade Madonna, Haier2k4, and BorkeCuzOfNike23
Wladamir Balentien - Mariners - X-Large - Road (has a bit of the Mariner teal) - HeelNToeWitMyNyks
Wichita - Gabers
Washington - Detna7777
Tennessee - Asmathews

will try to send them all Monday...if I sent you a PM for your address get that to me asap...

Thanks

KW

Doogie24, the first pair of cleats in the pic you posted are the Air Zoom Diamond, they came with an internal Dynamic-Fit system, internal polyurethane wedge,and heel and forefoot Zoom Air units, weighed 13.9 ounces, and cost $100; came out in 1997. I actually loved the Zoom Diamond trainer that went along with thisshoe; one of my fav turf shoes of all time with the translucent outsole and spiral pattern on the forefoot. The batting gloves the Indian player has on areactually the Griffey Jr. II batting gloves; the first Diamond Elites are the ones that Lofton has in the third pic you posted. The cleats he has on are the AirZoom K-Lo II, part of Nike's speed series in 1999. It featured a medial and lateral Pebax support structure, Phylon midsole wedge for support, and had aforefoot Zoom Air unit, weighed 12.2 ounces and retailed at $115. This was the Speed, Power, and Show Nike series they ran that year.

Back
Top Bottom