smokin.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by UGcatcher2

^^I believe so actually. I think the team has to designate a color and only one
I just saw this:
Shoe Rules:
  • At least 51% of each Player's shoes must be the Club's designated primary shoe color.
  • Individual Clubs shall determine the Club's shoe design and color schemes. Players must wear shoes that are compatible with their Club's design and color scheme.
Seems like the Rangers could designate shoes to match the jerseys. Either way, i still don't see how black shoes match a red jersey with bluetrim moreso than blue shoes would.

Guys,

Looking to buy some cleats for my softball league...i cant decide between the two....FYI I will be wearing them with shorts and high socks

30060011_w.jpg
$58.99 onNIKE.com

7769-562230-p.jpg
$49.99 NIKE.com

Can anybody help me find an all white plastic (MCS) nike cleat?? lows prefferably?

thanks to any help in advance.

Originally Posted by Sribb43

Guys,

Looking to buy some cleats for my softball league...i cant decide between the two....FYI I will be wearing them with shorts and high socks

30060011_w.jpg
$58.99 on NIKE.com

7769-562230-p.jpg
$49.99 NIKE.com
some leagues dont allow metal cleats, so you might want to look into that first.

^Seconded. I had to sell metal cleats because my softball leagues don't allow them.

Cop the molded. No one wants to be the d-bag taking softball way too seriously.

196bb35dd42b487fbd8c2bcbdb118bd9-getty-85124863jg020_san_diego_pad.jpg

Damn good Easton ad.

2d83ce7455452d1dee681362de0dc557-getty-85124863jg016_san_diego_pad.jpg

First player in NBA Feet and MLB Feet
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

04c21d26fafec484265f3ae9af74c802-getty-85133774cm015_philadelphia_.jpg

Pretty good pic of JRoll's swingmans. Hopefully he picks it up soon

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

Originally Posted by UGcatcher2

^^I believe so actually. I think the team has to designate a color and only one
I just saw this:
Shoe Rules:
  • At least 51% of each Player's shoes must be the Club's designated primary shoe color.
  • Individual Clubs shall determine the Club's shoe design and color schemes. Players must wear shoes that are compatible with their Club's design and color scheme.
Seems like the Rangers could designate shoes to match the jerseys. Either way, i still don't see how black shoes match a red jersey with blue trim moreso than blue shoes would.

Maybe it was just a matter of cost...the team probably thought it was better to buy one set of cleats and belts to wear with both jerseys insteadof having two sets?

Either way, the Rangers need to find one color and stick with it...it just looks bad when I see crowds at their games wearing either all red or all blue.

Mariano Rivera = still awesome imo, "boring" cleats or not.

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

^Seconded. I had to sell metal cleats because my softball leagues don't allow them.

Yeah, most leagues don't allow metal cleats.

Speaking of people taking it too serious, the softball team I got picked up on this year video tapes the games to keep stats, practices 2 times a week andwants to pay $50 to appeal that the other team changed it's batting order last night. They are 0 - 19 in the last 2 years. I just crack up in theoutfield watching them try to field the ball. Good thing I play for free...

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

Those Coop V's also come in molded, i should have posted this pic
333778BW

Anyways, I went with this 5-tool MVP's
7769-562230-p.jpg

Originally Posted by sj thresher

well hes picking it up enough to be getting the number one spot in the nl shortstop all star voting
Because the All-Star Voting is a good indicator of his performance

^^^^^^^^just going to say that...I suppose Gold Gloves are the tell all for defensive performance as well, just ask Rafael Palmiero

Does anyone have a really good close up of CC's glove from last night @ Fenway? It almost looks like he's got a Jordan logo branded on that huge Nikeglove he uses right where the finger is cut out/

capt.136c98d2c07e484ab13e5793733fdad0.mets_yankees_baseball_nyff117.jpg

capt.5fc74a99e0bc4333a64d831d1867b7d3.cardinals_indians_baseball_ohas101.jpg

All white show elite BGs with a small navy swoosh.

I don't think we've seen these before

Tony Gwynn, Jr. in all blacks

9a0704676a628c0eac78324918e92cb3-getty-85124863sd009_san_diego_pad.jpg

I like that Nike is starting to hook players up with solid color BGs. I'll be interested to see if anybody gets a pair of all gray BGs

2ivdy8k.png

10nt8wl.png

Kemp in Nike's pre-game. Never really paid attention to what Easton guys wore pregame, but it looks like Ethier has on Easton trainers.

Back
Top Bottom