**MLB Feet - 2009 Baseball Cleats**

dc1046457d7c45880355d790e97dbb80-getty-85127746es007_los_angeles_a.jpg

those are lows right?

Are the swingman lows on sale somewhere? I havent seen them on eastbay and the SA and other sporting good stores suck around where i live in terms of cleatselection

Originally Posted by UGcatcher2

I'm pretty sure they are only a PE

check this out from the Griffey thread

they have sample tags on them
Damn those are so clean. I would love to get a pair of those. The swingmans and mvps are both just in that awkward range of not high enough/notlow enough and I'm really uncomfortable in them.

Thanks for the info kweimer but I'm curious as to why they would release in the middle of the year? Unless it's in like October or november for thespring '10 catalog

Thanks for the info kweimer but I'm curious as to why they would release in the middle of the year? Unless it's in like October or november for the spring '10 catalog
Same thing i was thinkin.Maybe an all star/homerun derby type thing like JB/Nike does?for the all star weekend...the ASG and homerun derby is inlate August right?

watching the braves game the other day, and I noticed Chipper with some gloves, I've never seen before. Tried looking around for some recent photos, butall I could find of him were from the WBC,

would love to get a pair of the USA show elites. so nice.

and in red

and mccann rockin the same pair.

That picture of Manny is from last year. You can tell by the Dodgers 50th anniversary patch on the right sleeve. Manny is wearing nike show elite bgs thisyear.

Originally Posted by zachATTACK0803

That picture of Manny is from last year. You can tell by the Dodgers 50th anniversary patch on the right sleeve. Manny is wearing nike show elite bgs this year.
And he doesn't rock the up-do anymore haha, Torre's lettin the dreads fly

my mistake. I thought the hair looked a little funny, its a real shame that he is using PED's, I wonder how the dodgers will fare without him.

Originally Posted by JackAttack22

I'm pretty sure they are only a PE

check this out from the Griffey thread

they have sample tags on them
Damn those are so clean. I would love to get a pair of those. The swingmans and mvps are both just in that awkward range of not high enough/not low enough and I'm really uncomfortable in them.

I have a pair of the molded I'm using for rec softball, and I love them, but a pair in LOW with mesh??! I've already budgeted money for these

I love the blue on the arch of Roy's cleats, that's a nice touch. The Blue Jays have a lot of nice PE's, Vernon Well's blue spikes is one thatcomes to mind......

Back
Top Bottom