pimp.gif

that is amazing
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
These uniforms would be ridiculous without the stirrups.

djaman wrote: These uniforms would be ridiculous without the stirrups.
Gona have to disagree with you there...

thanks for the better look at Longoria's... those are beauties.

Here's Pierzynski's camo MVP's... prety sure he wore these for a bit last year as well.

Originally Posted by Rodrigo23

not a big fan of baseball cleats

Thanks for comin out.

On a more "on topic" note, does anyone know if Kemp's home easton bgs(the all blue ones) are gonna be released to the public or are those PEs? Ivaguely remember kweimer(i think it was kweimer) at one point saying that easton was gonna do more colorways for the vrs line

^^ those id's look like something coming out of penn st. very nice.

359192d504a7402339514c5423d16592-getty-85136641jd009_seattle_marin.jpg

floridamarlinsvnewyorkm.jpg

I'm really liking these gray franklin bg's. glad to see figgins actually having a pair that goes with the team colors. need to find a better picthough.
capt.e29d636c948742afad4d331a629ab578.angels_orioles_baseball_bab105.jpg

Another one for you Ichi fans...
a2c241a1f2b79e798887299cadeae932-getty-85136641jd010_seattle_marin.jpg

Looks like Adrian's pretty loyal to the 2k4's...
6b88651e75791ec49e1642ae3af9a84f-getty-85136641jd020_seattle_marin.jpg

Pretty nice Swingmans... Dodger blue/white w/ red trim
857bf6d1209f8af703916daa428dbe70-getty-85124115jg007_san_diego_pad.jpg

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Pretty nice Swingmans... Dodger blue/white w/ red trim
857bf6d1209f8af703916daa428dbe70-getty-85124115jg007_san_diego_pad.jpg
Manny always knows how to make a picture even better.

I've noticed Todd Helton switching between, pretty much every brand except for Mizuno.

and here is a close up, granted not a great view of the gray franklins. I really need to find these

and torii's swingmans.

Scarface where are you? Clear up this hanley stuff. Is he doing this against contract. Also I'm at the rangers/white sox game and it appears that andruwjones has a new PE but im too far away to see what they are. Also, michael young seems too be wearing a mostly black shox PE

^^ they switched to black to match the red alternate unis. Personally I like the black cleats. Also if you look closely they have a black belt whichdoesn't look that great IMO

I guess a black and red or black and blue PE wouldn't look too bad but I think they should have a black jersey next year to match the cleats.

has anyone else seen these beanie hats??? The first one I saw was Adrian Gonzalez wearing one at a Mets game. They are really awkward looking, but I guess ifyou're cold enough, looks dont matter.

Easton will slowly be getting out of MLB footwear (at least to the extent they are in it now) over the next year...dont be surprised to start seeing otherplayers making moves as well.

Scarface and I have both left our respective positions recently and have both moved on to other oppoortunities that are much more exciting for each of us.

Man that's kinda sad to see. You guys were really putting some good stuff out. Easton if you want I would love to take over scarface's position LOL. Sowhere did scarface move on to?

Back
Top Bottom