**MLB Feet - 2009 Baseball Cleats**

i think i just searched "easton cleats". when i'm bored or cant sleep, i might just filter a search down and browse through everything. you canreally find some good stuff that aren't properly titled or categorized, so it can be a real steal.

tim kurkgin wore the new mets helmet on baseball tonight he looked like kazoo the alien from the flinstones. Rawlings seriously needs to down size those things

Originally Posted by chezzer10

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

chezzer, ive been swinging m9's for awhile now and they just dont last, im trying to decide on whether or not i want to buy that exact marruci, do you like it?

I love the M9's but I decided to swing Marucci for a yr now and have no regrets. I usually have them tailor to my weight and length and I had them even do a Jackie Robinson handle and its been perfect. The AP5 model is heavy at the end but the handle is thin 15/16 this bat has lasted me now 3 months and counting. So far only one out of 7 Marucci bats broke on me they were cheap in the beginning but now they cost me a pretty penny. Also, try also Sam Bat but the Ryan Braun model they have been pretty good so far for me and also you can't go wrong with a good Old Hickory model...

sweet. thanks for the indepth review. i have a kb1 sam bat, and just dont like it. does the ryan braun model have a bigger handle? the c271 or p72 handle isabout the smallest i can go. i have big hands so most of these bats like the sam or x bat xx feel like my fingers are wrapping around too far (if that makesany sense haha) btw, what level are you playing ball at right now? you definitely know your stuff

LOVING Brian Tallet. these look ALOT like "stirrup socks".. anyone have that pic of Paul Lo Duca wearing them last year?

^ Lol... no freakin way... I certainly thought it was PSed... Uni Watch is gonna have a field-day with this...

I know its important that they protect the players, but this just looks clumsy and impractical...
capt.85e2b85c5fd2490387e3a42aca147020.mets_rockies_baseball_codz105.jpg
capt.808ffe438a9344c2aaed1bd054914e24.mets_rockies_baseball_codz104.jpg
capt.4d6c63615fc540c9b20df9d9e64ae8d0.mets_rockies_baseball_codz106.jpg

Reminded me of these...
Saving-Private-Ryan-p02.jpg

chezzer, ive been swinging m9's for awhile now and they just dont last, im trying to decide on whether or not i want to buy that exact marruci, do you like it?

I love the M9's but I decided to swing Marucci for a yr now and have no regrets. I usually have them tailor to my weight and length and I had them even do a Jackie Robinson handle and its been perfect. The AP5 model is heavy at the end but the handle is thin 15/16 this bat has lasted me now 3 months and counting. So far only one out of 7 Marucci bats broke on me they were cheap in the beginning but now they cost me a pretty penny. Also, try also Sam Bat but the Ryan Braun model they have been pretty good so far for me and also you can't go wrong with a good Old Hickory model...

sweet. thanks for the indepth review. i have a kb1 sam bat, and just dont like it. does the ryan braun model have a bigger handle? the c271 or p72 handle is about the smallest i can go. i have big hands so most of these bats like the sam or x bat xx feel like my fingers are wrapping around too far (if that makes any sense haha) btw, what level are you playing ball at right now? you definitely know your stuff

Ryan's model is still 15/16 and for your large hands try 1'' or more handle, the Jackie Robinson which is the old school handle is more than 1 1/4²handle transitioning to a thin 2 1/2² barrel.The problem is the weight but I had Marucci finally find a weight and length that will balance everything out withthe handle being that thick i had them do an exact 30oz 33'' bat and so far the best bat I have ever owned...
the level of play? well lets say I played in mexico for a couple of yrs and it never amounted to much because of my knees thats why i didnt do college ball mybody didnt cooperate
laugh.gif

Hello everyone, this is my first message, I am a fan / player of Italian baseball. I can not find an old topic where we talk about these glove nike. however Ione of those series I bought by the excellent shop japan-go-shopping and it is this:

Originally Posted by stefan2

Hello everyone, this is my first message, I am a fan / player of Italian baseball. I can not find an old topic where we talk about these glove nike. however I one of those series I bought by the excellent shop japan-go-shopping and it is this:
I will be headed to japan in the end of october, and I'm not sure what places I'm going to hit up, but one thing is certain, I willspending a good amount of money on baseball equipment. the world series equivalent of the NPB will also be happening, and I might try and catch a game if I canscore a ticket.

sweet. thanks for the indepth review. i have a kb1 sam bat, and just dont like it. does the ryan braun model have a bigger handle? the c271 or p72 handle is about the smallest i can go. i have big hands so most of these bats like the sam or x bat xx feel like my fingers are wrapping around too far (if that makes any sense haha) btw, what level are you playing ball at right now? you definitely know your stuff

Ryan's model is still 15/16 and for your large hands try 1'' or more handle, the Jackie Robinson which is the old school handle is more than 1 1/4² handle transitioning to a thin 2 1/2² barrel.The problem is the weight but I had Marucci finally find a weight and length that will balance everything out with the handle being that thick i had them do an exact 30oz 33'' bat and so far the best bat I have ever owned...
the level of play? well lets say I played in mexico for a couple of yrs and it never amounted to much because of my knees thats why i didnt do college ball my body didnt cooperate
laugh.gif

i swung a mike jacobs old hickory today at the place i workout at, that thing is PERFECT, its ridiculous how much better the quality is for things that aremade for the pros.. but for your playing carreer, thats so cool, my friend is buddies with spike lundberg, ionno if you know him or not but i heard he gotpretty big in the mexco leagues. ive been blessed with great knees, im a 6'5 catcher and still going strong (only 17 tho, so hopefully they stay that wayfor a while
laugh.gif
), were you a catcher?

Back
Top Bottom