**MLB Feet - 2009 Baseball Cleats**

The stuff I am working on is not for Nike...(no longer with them)...doubt they will go forward with anything new as it is no longer done in-house and is nowdone by a company licensing the Nike name who has never done anything baseball before.

The stuff I am working on is for Boombah (www.Boombah.com)

Originally Posted by huarachelover3215

MVPs back up on iD, I honestlydon't understand that decision.
smh.gif

not a fan of the MVP's up on iD again...but at the same time I'm not sure they released anything else I'd even want to iD (besides DiamondFury's)

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

not a fan of the MVP's up on iD again...but at the same time I'm not sure they released anything else I'd even want to iD (besides Diamond Fury's)

I can understand that, but obviously the new cleats are the Huaraches and the Shox Fuse 2s... Now in my opinion, Nike should be pushing these everywhere theycan, which means putting them on NikeiD! They took off last year's model and then put it back up despite creating a whole new shoe line? Does this meanthat Nike thinks the new cleats aren't good enough to put on iD?

somebody else might have been knowledge of the situation but my guess was either they thought those 2 new shoes wouldn't do well on iD...or the MVP'sdid extremely well last year and they thought they would still do betterl again this year on iD than shox or huaraches

1. huarachelover32
2. nikesourceseller wrote:

1. I can understand that, but obviously the new cleats are the Huaraches and the Shox Fuse 2s... Now in my opinion, Nike should be pushing these everywhere they can, which means putting them on NikeiD! They took off last year's model and then put it back up despite creating a whole new shoe line? Does this mean that Nike thinks the new cleats aren't good enough to put on iD?

2. somebody else might have been knowledge of the situation but my guess was either they thought those 2 new shoes wouldn't do well on iD...or the MVP's did extremely well last year and they thought they would still do betterl again this year on iD than shox or huaraches

Maybe this is just a hint that the 2k10 iD's will release soon?
Someone should E-mail/chat a Nike represenitive; they should know exactly whats going on with this situaton.

Originally Posted by diegoespinosasb

1. huarachelover32

1. I can understand that, but obviously the new cleats are the Huaraches and the Shox Fuse 2s... Now in my opinion, Nike should be pushing these everywhere they can, which means putting them on NikeiD! They took off last year's model and then put it back up despite creating a whole new shoe line? Does this mean that Nike thinks the new cleats aren't good enough to put on iD?

2. somebody else might have been knowledge of the situation but my guess was either they thought those 2 new shoes wouldn't do well on iD...or the MVP's did extremely well last year and they thought they would still do betterl again this year on iD than shox or huaraches
Someone should E-mail/chat a Nike represenitive; they should know exactly whats going on with this situaton.

I really really, really would love the 2k10s on ID. I believe they would do great. But if you remember the 2k4s were never released onot ID when u wanted them,and there are SO many colorways already up on eastbay, etc. I hate it but i just know that they wont put huaraches on ID.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by HEY ITz HARKY

1. huarachelover32

I really really, really would love the 2k10s on ID. I believe they would do great. But if you remember the 2k4s were never released onot ID when u wanted them, and there are SO many colorways already up on eastbay, etc. I hate it but i just know that they wont put huaraches on ID.
frown.gif

Ok,
but no one wants to see Diamond Furys on there, nor the Shox Fuse 2s it wouldjust be bummer compared to the 2k10s.
Lets just hope they dont leave these stupid 2009 Air Max MVPs and hope for some Swingmans or something special.
No one ever knows, NIKE might pull something out from the vault and shock us.
wink.gif

Anyone get the latest issue of Sole Collector (trainers)? Its got a nice little section on PE cleats and (my fav) PE Swingman Remix's.

Originally Posted by HEY ITz HARKY

1. huarachelover32

I really really, really would love the 2k10s on ID. I believe they would do great. But if you remember the 2k4s were never released onot ID when u wanted them, and there are SO many colorways already up on eastbay, etc. I hate it but i just know that they wont put huaraches on ID.
frown.gif

2k4 and 2k5's were on ID rite?

Back
Top Bottom