**MLB Feet - 2010 Baseball Cleats/Gloves/Etc.**

66826b95db2bde2c1e225b5213edd7e8d5a2a3b7.jpg
05d263a550243e1617e2b35b5f437522e259e26c.jpg

Originally Posted by UGcatcher2

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Anyone have a Phiten compression sleeve? How is it?

I had one, I liked it alot
i love the top and bottom of the sleeve, it keeps the sleeve in place nicely even with extensive throwing. i personally think phiten is over rated, but the sleeve is definitely legit.

I disliked the phiten sleeve. mostly because it was only elastic at the top and bottom, the bottom was too small, and the top was too big. I prefer the overall compression of a nike sleeve.

Originally Posted by UGcatcher2

Originally Posted by energycube

so.....phiten sleeve or nike sleeve?

If your looking for warmth go with the nike one. It's much thicker. If your looking for good compression but not overheating your arm look into phiten. 

thats definitely the best summary of the 2, and like it was said up above, you have to find a good fitting size for phiten for it to feel good, whereas the nike sleeve is pretty much one size fits all

Thanks guys. I think Ill go w. the phiten because Im looking for something w. more compression.

Originally Posted by energycube

Thanks guys. I think Ill go w. the phiten because Im looking for something w. more compression.

I have both versions of the nike sleeve. The short one and the long one. Both are great. The short one is the best for compression but the long sleeve is better looking. I wear it daily. Even at school and around the house. Lol. It makes my arm feel amazing when I throw.

Back
Top Bottom