**MLB Feet - 2010 Baseball Cleats/Gloves/Etc.**

I'm pretty sure it's the new Boombah Vengeance...they just signed him and Hanley this off-season. They got some pretty sick colorways on the website.

Does anybody know if the silver/grey color on Pujols MVP's and even the Swingman's that O-Dog is wearing is the same as the silver option on NikeID for MVP cleats? Was hoping somebody here had a pair with that option that could tell because they look more cool grey to me. I blew a hole out in a pair of my away cleats and need a new pair now. Thanks

Some BG's... 
A bigger pic of AJ

abdceb0dadd561e497b8f5a85a1b5830-getty-97588560jm016_baltimore_ori.jpg

778195245fb8aca3f416043dd11fed92-getty-97716190es004_seattle_marin.jpg

98d7e1dfe66030b968cc8c3ced832722-getty-97716190es009_seattle_marin.jpg

yeah @nikesoureceseller the uppers on my id's are mesh and i love em. they dirty up a little more easily but i like em. and the air midsole is a way better option than shox or air max because of weight. also i got some rawlings pro flare pants in yesterday
pimp.gif
, planning to wear in game today, pics to come

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

Does anybody know if the silver/grey color on Pujols MVP's and even the Swingman's that O-Dog is wearing is the same as the silver option on NikeID for MVP cleats? Was hoping somebody here had a pair with that option that could tell because they look more cool grey to me. I blew a hole out in a pair of my away cleats and need a new pair now. Thanks

yeah its different. because i got id'd mvps with what i thought would be a more grey base like pujols' but they came out shiny silver.

Was at the Rockies v Brewers game today, Braun was wearing some white with dark blue accent Swingman cleats for BP but then for the game he switched to these:
98312440.jpg

asmathews those pics didnt work for me??
361bb369ac9dd8d0aa906a6377df82a2-getty-97637091gf026_philadelphia_.jpg

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Brandon Phillips is wearing Griffey 1s again this year. Apparently JR left a few pairs behind for BP.

nerd.gif
Someone get a BP for a pic of the upper!
Yeah... that will be very necessary.
Anyway, the only pic I could find.

98307844.jpg

isnt B. Phillips just wearing a pair of Swingman Remix's? they look like the pair Jr wore back in 07/08 before we knew they were Remix's

Originally Posted by Sbreezy

Sori rockin new UA's now. White shoes look bad with the high socks though.

I think white shoes look bad with grey pants too. He shouldve made the white part on the cleat grey

Anyone have pictures of a couple Pirates players? Looks like Lastings Milledge is wearing some really nice Nike cleats.

Anyone have pictures of a couple Pirates players? Looks like Lastings Milledge is wearing some really nice Nike cleats.

Back
Top Bottom