**MLB Feet - 2010 Baseball Cleats/Gloves/Etc.**

not really feeling the white jackie robinson swingman's.. they just look straight odd.. would obviously look better w/ dodgers home uni..

I'm not sure if Justin Upton has been wearing the same away cleats all year but if somebody has a picture of them I'd love to see what he was wearing tonight. They looked real good during the broadcast but I couldn't find any pics up.

Picked these up at my local Nike Outlet today for $14.99.. (it was the only pair they had left) Use them when it's muddy and I don't want to mess up the ID's

great pick up bro, and at a great price, i'd love to have a pair of those if i could wear metal spikes for my league.

oh and im loving the Jackie Robinson Day 2010 Swingman Remix's heres to hoping they drop them again this year..they'd look great with my 09's
pimp.gif

Does anyone know if this is the only Nike undershirt with the logo on the collar? Was looking into buying one but was hoping they had them without the team logos. Any help would be appreciated as always, thanks.

^even tho ur a cubs fan I guess..you should just go to eastbay.com and search Nike arm sleeve and they are like 15 even tho they say basketball im sure theyd work??

OK SERIOUS BUSINESS TO DISCUSS HERE!!!

who takes the plunge and buys these, and than sells some to us NT'ers?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...Track=true#ht_500wt_1182

I need a pair of those 3's in my life... I had a pair when I was a kid and havent been able to find any since. I would probably also buy a pair of the white/blacks in the bottom left.
I already messaged the seller asking him to sell me a pair of the 3's, but im assuming he is going to keep them all together for the auction.

@spidermena. back on page 12 13 you posted pics of adam jones's swingmans and a pair of old low tops. what is the model/year of those? cause i have a pair of those exact same cleats i just got at a thrift store. thanks

Originally Posted by doogie24

OK SERIOUS BUSINESS TO DISCUSS HERE!!!

who takes the plunge and buys these, and than sells some to us NT'ers?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...Track=true#ht_500wt_1182

I need a pair of those 3's in my life... I had a pair when I was a kid and havent been able to find any since. I would probably also buy a pair of the white/blacks in the bottom left.
I already messaged the seller asking him to sell me a pair of the 3's, but im assuming he is going to keep them all together for the auction.

Wow there is some great gloves there

^i bought 2 pairs of those exact gloves probably 6 months ago for 20 shipped, i sold my brand new pair for 40 about a month ago. because theyre so old they fell apart after 2-3 wears

Back
Top Bottom