**MLB Feet - 2010 Baseball Cleats/Gloves/Etc.**

ARod was wearing Nike AROD Shox Monster throughout Spring Training and April.

98892944.jpg

Now he is wearing the Nike Shox Fuse 2 in his own signature colorway.

98863013.jpg

yesterday against the Red Sox he is wearing ???

98916754.jpg

moz-screenshot-2.png
moz-screenshot-3.png
moz-screenshot-4.png

I really really really want to be mad at ufbaseball15 right now in the worst way but I can't even hate...amazing somebody on our thread got hands on those...more pics if possible? Looks like the pickup of a lifetime for a Jordan/CC/Baseball fan congrats!

zachATTACK0803 wrote:
Cano's got the best gear in the bigs right now. With his home/away bgs and cleats... nothing better
those batting gloves are legit, i like how he actually wears grey stuff for away games, it seems like not a lot of people do that. i remember last year seeing him wear grey tape, i never seen anyone wear anything besides black/white before then

I agree. I need to see more pics.
53667603.jpg

I like Starlin Castro's BG's. He has 2 pairs with him at all time.

TPX just GR with cubs colors, he probally has 1 hitting pair and 1 baserunning pair just my guess.

I have a pair of those TPX gloves and they aren't that nice. The material i mean. Not comfortable. Do the big leaguers get a different quality even though its general release?

forgot to add this earlier in the week, but i toured the louisville slugger factory and these were getting ready to be shipped out to clubs (these were going to the cubs)....

301368dc5d61258078348620c24677e689e53764.pjpg

I saw Dallas Braden in the post-game interview and noticed his undershirt had the Nike logo ripped off..... Mizuno, maybe?

^i watched my padres play today and relief pitcher mike adams wore pink cleats but he's the only one i saw. i love the pink bats, bryce harper posted on facebook a few pictures of his custom pink marucci's that they sent him, i'll upload some pics in the morning

Back
Top Bottom