**MLB Feet - 2010 Baseball Cleats/Gloves/Etc.**

^i know budget cuts has really hurt a lot of schools, SDSU has always got 9 pairs of cleats, usually 2 of them being PE's, but this year they got 6 pairs i believe and all of them are just GR's. and virginia tech always got PE cleats with VT all over them, but they are using GR's this year as well.

^^Oregon has some PE swingmans in grey that look pretty nice but I can't seem to find a pic of them.

On a side not I never knew Johjima went back over that surprised me

Originally Posted by UGcatcher2

^^Oregon has some PE swingmans in grey that look pretty nice but I can't seem to find a pic of them.

hahahaha
smile.gif

he just come back over here recently not many people knew. 

6b0219d34396baa40c1a97fcc3b0c82a-getty-96448505cp017_san_francisco.jpg

huff using franklin bg's w/o the logo, probally some contract thingy like melvin mora did?

I will get some Pics up of the Oregon Swingman turfs and Travel Shoes. Be prepared to be BLOWN away.  Nike obviously hooked the Ducks up.

Originally Posted by mjcatto25

I will get some Pics up of the Oregon Swingman turfs and Travel Shoes. Be prepared to be BLOWN away.  Nike obviously hooked the Ducks up.

i have a pic of them, got it a few months ago but wasnt/havent been allowed to post it(due to no one knowing about them at the time). but they look amazing 

I have one for catching, Very, very nice product. Protective and looks good too. Alot of University of Georgia players have them. I know Gordon Beckham is a big Evoshield guy. I would recommend it too anyone. 

Originally Posted by diegoespinosasb

What should I put Black or White laces?

cant really go wrong with either, i usually go dark laces because after about 2 innings my laces turn a nasty brown/orange color 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

Originally Posted by diegoespinosasb

What should I put Black or White laces?

cant really go wrong with either, i usually go dark laces because after about 2 innings my laces turn a nasty brown/orange color 
laugh.gif
yeah, but the white laces stand out nicely. on my red air show elites i kept the white laces in instead of the alternate red laces.

Originally Posted by K23J

Originally Posted by UGcatcher2

hahahaha
smile.gif

he just come back over here recently not many people knew. 

'Cept for Mariners fans... 
wink.gif
... and Hanshin Tiger fans of course
Diego ~ white laces 
smokin.gif
  Yeah, they'll get dirty, but they pretty damn good right now... 

nerd.gif

97024332.jpg
97024322.jpg

Just toss those white laces in the wash from time to time and they clean really well that's what I ended up doing with the pair in my MVP's last yr and it worked out well.

The socks up is a Horton team thing.  NEW Swingman batting gloves will be in next week.  Will upload asap

Oregon swingmans go hard

but not diggin the high socks policy with those odd, modern, pinstripe uni's. and that new aero fuse colorway just looks ridiculous  
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom