**MLB Feet - 2010 Baseball Cleats/Gloves/Etc.**

LOL @ the rifle... what's up with that?

I also just noticed this, but its weird how some players have sleeves on their throwing arm, while some have it on their glove arm. Keeping your throwing-arm warm? I guess it just comes down to personal preference.
And Guti and Ichi

c710ec23093584d504d531c897541a0b-getty-97635595jm003_seattle_marin.jpg

Is that a Boombah shin guard on Gutierrez?

Also, does anyone know what happened to the white/black 2k10s? http://www.eastbay.com/pr...ballCleatsP#sku=75562101

They aren't restocking sizes on eastbay and i cant find them anywhere else. It would be a shame if they aren't making them anymore cause I want new huraches but I like to have a decent amount of white in my cleat

SinnerP wrote:

I also just noticed this, but its weird how some players have sleeves on their throwing arm, while some have it on their glove arm. Keeping your throwing-arm warm? I guess it just comes down to personal preference.

i've always worn mine on my throwing arm, i get biceps tendinitis every year for about a month so the compression of the sleeve feels good. i'd be lying though if i said i didnt like the way it looks too 
pimp.gif

I thought I'd share Hanley's latest home colorway with you. His last colorway didn't have an "even distribution" of black, so this is the MLB approved version. Side note, I'm working on a signature shoe for H2R it should make it's debut around the all star break. Fingers crossed he makes the All Star team, because I have something very special up my sleeve for that one.

I thought I'd share Hanley's latest home colorway with you. This last colorway didn't have an "even distribution" of black, so this is the MLB approved version.

Side note, I'm working on a signature shoe for H2R it should make it's debut around the all star break. Fingers crossed he makes the All Star team, because I have something very special up my sleeve for that one.

Originally Posted by Formerly Scarface81

I thought I'd share Hanley's latest home colorway with you. His last colorway didn't have an "even distribution" of black, so this is the MLB approved version. Side note, I'm working on a signature shoe for H2R it should make it's debut around the all star break. Fingers crossed he makes the All Star team, because I have something very special up my sleeve for that one.
damn that sick, scarface. Is boombah ever going to do a nike ID type thing where we could design our own colorways? or is that too much work for a smaller company

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

^did you buys those from a store around your way or get them from a player?
Yeah those aren't mine sorry forgot to put that on the picture...was just a good close up of the gear players got.

Does anybody what attaches Yadier Molina's glove to his wrist? It looks like some type of neoprene wrist guard but its attached to his glove so his glove just hangs from his wrist? I don't have a picture but maybe someone else has seen it.

"damn that sick, scarface. Is boombah ever going to do a nike ID type thing where we could design our own colorways? or is that too much work for a smaller company" ,

We're actually working on a customization shop right now, hopefully will be up by next year.

Originally Posted by yoseph10

Does anybody what attaches Yadier Molina's glove to his wrist? It looks like some type of neoprene wrist guard but its attached to his glove so his glove just hangs from his wrist? I don't have a picture but maybe someone else has seen it.

ive seen that in person before, im not sure how its built in, but its a finger pad, palm pad, and then it sticks out and you can velcro the wrist pad, its pretty sweet

Originally Posted by JackAttack22

damn that sick, scarface. Is boombah ever going to do a nike ID type thing where we could design our own colorways? or is that too much work for a smaller company

That exact pair sold for a little over $200 on ebay yesterday. I was watching it. 

That exact pair sold for a little over $200 on ebay yesterday. I was watching it. 

That same pair sold on ebay yesterday for a little over $200

Back
Top Bottom