**MLB Feet - 2010 Baseball Cleats/Gloves/Etc.**

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
http://sports.yahoo.com/m...caster-s-?urn=mlb,241776

Nice PE for a player who is getting paid major $$$ to not hustle. "That's all that I got." Really????? What an a** clown.

Ramirez19_651861gm-a.jpg

Hanley was hurt. He would have run after it if he didn't have a bum leg. I'm just saying.

Players foul balls off their legs, shins, etc all the time and don't use that as an excuse. At least he recanted and apologized to his team. On another note, Nike should give Jason Heyward some major PE love; that kid is absolutely clutch and is killing it. And is it just me or is there an extraordinary amount of catchers wearing Nike gear now??

^ I know... but still... missing a fan and accidentally chucking it out of the stands!? Hilarious.

Originally Posted by MP23

Players foul balls off their legs, shins, etc all the time and don't use that as an excuse. At least he recanted and apologized to his team. On another note, Nike should give Jason Heyward some major PE love; that kid is absolutely clutch and is killing it. And is it just me or is there an extraordinary amount of catchers wearing Nike gear now??

Nope seems like Nike is being used by a lot of pro and college catchers now.

That's a rare hybrid of shoes together. I wonder what AJ's obsession is with camo....

I hate AJ as well but those cleats are fire!

Getting ready for summer softball, scooped these up today...
23t42vc.jpg

Let's hope Nike gives Stephen Strasburg some PE's once he is called up. I don't wanna call him the next big thing (I still think of Mark Prior to this day) but if he is even half of what he is doing in Triple A, let's just say, watch out.

If anyone wants to go on UNC's website. Looks like Levi Michael had a pair of sevens on in the Virginia Tech Series. Guess there getting in all there NCAA tournament and Conference Tourney stuff.

If anyone wants to go on UNC's website. Looks like Levi Michael had a pair of sevens on in the Virginia Tech Series. Guess there getting in all there NCAA tournament and Conference Tourney stuff.

Originally Posted by TP800

Post some pics

Back
Top Bottom