**MLB Feet - 2010 Baseball Cleats/Gloves/Etc.**

^ at first I was like "THATS EXACTLY WHAT I GOT!!". then i realized he quoted me without adding anything of his own lol.

and about the new eastbay catalogue. there is a new colorway, "black/white/white". its similar to the home pair Cano rocks. White toe, white midsole, white huarache logo thing on the ankle bone area..%%#..thing. I called them today because I didn't see the pair online and they said the website probably isnt updated. ill be checking back every day so ill post something if i find out whats good with it. gonna stay on top of it cause they'll probably sell out quick.

just as an aside, doesnt nike realize we like a little extra white on our cleats..especially on the toe area? it just looks so clean. moreso if you throw white laces in. why does it take 10 months for them to do a colorway with more than a little speck of white.

oh, and i think james loney is wearing a pair of air max diamond elites in blue/white. i recognized the toe cap. couldnt get a picture though.

Originally Posted by Denard Span Fan

Just got the new Eastbay catalog.  They have Huaraches with a white toe now.  Not online yet.

Take a pic of the catalog now!!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I need to see these!!!

Oh and I'll be posting pics of the Area Code Air Max Diamond Elites later. Saw that Loney was rocking the all blue Diamond Elites, look for pics right now.

Those are really nice. My only complaint is that they didn't white out the tongue so a lot of that white is covered up if you wear long pants. Here is Cano's version for comparison.

good point. My 2k4s that i still wear sometimes have the white tongue and it adds a lot. beggars cant be choosers though? lol optimism..maybe we could go bizzaro brian wilson and white-out parts of the cleat

Originally Posted by sj thresher

http://baseballexpress.wo...ll-be-banned-in-2010-11/
have you guys heard about this??
its such a joke, last year in college composites were outlawed, now this year we're switching to wood. the rating system used to be BESR, Ball Exit Speed Ratio, and this year its switching to BBCOR. all aluminum bats are literally going to have the same amount of pop wood bats do. there must be a deal in place with big bat companies so that every few years or so they make sure that everyone has to buy a new bat.

although to be fair, comp bats are pretty ridiculous. i dont really have a problem with those being banned. but the regular alloy? reducing the pop on those..kinda ridiculous

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

Those are really nice. My only complaint is that they didn't white out the tongue so a lot of that white is covered up if you wear long pants. Here is Cano's version for comparison.
Just throw on some white laces and ur good.

Seen an all black Nike bat ( i think ). Someone said it was a limited edition bat. Just wondering if anyone has seen one or know what i'm talking about.

Originally Posted by JackAttack22

although to be fair, comp bats are pretty ridiculous. i dont really have a problem with those being banned. but the regular alloy? reducing the pop on those..kinda ridiculous
thats what im saying. get rid of the comps because that is just flat out cheating, but keep the regular aluminums the same. it's w.e to me now, im still shooting for 12 jacks this year 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

thats what im saying. get rid of the comps because that is just flat out cheating, but keep the regular aluminums the same. it's w.e to me now, im still shooting for 12 jacks this year 
pimp.gif
I'm guessing most professional levels are happy to see them go because it's much more difficult to scout players using metal bats but even more so comp bats. Anyway, looks like Tex has been wearing the Eastbay version of the 2k's all year (never noticed just assumed they were the same as the ones Cano wears)

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

pimp.gif
I'm guessing most professional levels are happy to see them go because it's much more difficult to scout players using metal bats but even more so comp bats.
thats very true, position player busts are probably going to decrease. but at the same time pitching stats are going to inflate. 
BTW, David Wells' son plays on my team(hes actually not that bad) and David Wells came to practice today, i froze up when i was going to say something to him tho 
embarassed.gif

^new balance shoes with camo on the side. im pretty sure if you search through the pages theres some close up pics

Back
Top Bottom