**MLB Feet - 2010 Baseball Cleats/Gloves/Etc.**

Went to Richard Sports last night and picked up a Nike Pro Core but it had the Griffey logo instead of the Swoosh and also the sleeves were 3/4 instead of your typical long sleeve or short sleeve shirt
Also, got this for my Bday in a couple of days from now from the wifey, it swings well but since I am on the DL with a Knee damage and left shoulder damage, it won't be a while till I am at full strength and then rehab oh boy

Very nice pickup...been a while since I swung a sam bat makes me want to go look for one. Feeling of the ball off of a sam bat is really like no other.

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

Very nice pickup...been a while since I swung a sam bat makes me want to go look for one. Feeling of the ball off of a sam bat is really like no other.

Tell me about it I have been swinging mostly a Marucci Bat and also my Baum Bat which I just found out that all composite bats are banned in college and also in HS
tired.gif
frown.gif

Anyone get an email from Nike iD that there Diamond Elite Flys are in production now? Just got mine this morning...usually takes about 7-10 days from that point before they get shipped out from past experience.

Hey guys I'm looking for a pair of white with red pinstripe pants that are open leg (somewhat baggy) Does anyone know of a good place to get a pair semi-cheap? I don't really like the pro flairs I just need them for a JV baseball team I'm coaching this year and don't really want to drop $50+ on a pair I won't really put into game use. If anyone has a place they've found any for cheap (XL) I'd really appreciate it. Thanks everyone!

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

Anyone get an email from Nike iD that there Diamond Elite Flys are in production now? Just got mine this morning...usually takes about 7-10 days from that point before they get shipped out from past experience.

Got my email saying they started on them today.

hey guys im new to thread but have been following it for a while but anyways i had a question, have any of you guys used an old hickory bat and what do they compare too? any info would help thanks.

da316f6d83d3816f22fcc983f3f45b9b6344154b_r.png

I haven't seen much boombah stuff on this thread so far (and sorry I'm not posting cleats, I'm hoping to get a pair of Hanley PE's soon and if/when I do I'll post pictures), and these BGs looked pretty 
pimp.gif
. the stuff on boombah.com (like 12 shirts, a couple cleats and three BG's) is available in dozens of colorways and some is IDable. These were my favorite BG's up there (just becuase finding some nice looking all white BGs are pretty hard to find). Would be even cooler if the logos were written in white or just grey

Originally Posted by socalthunder44

hey guys im new to thread but have been following it for a while but anyways i had a question, have any of you guys used an old hickory bat and what do they compare too? any info would help thanks.
welcome 
happy.gif
 i've used the Old Hickory AR13 (Alex Rodriguez) model and that thing was solid. it felt a lot like my Sam Bat, the biggest difference however is how long it lasted compared to my Sam Bat, the grain started separating and showed through the paint after about 3-4 weeks.

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

welcome 
happy.gif
 i've used the Old Hickory AR13 (Alex Rodriguez) model and that thing was solid. it felt a lot like my Sam Bat, the biggest difference however is how long it lasted compared to my Sam Bat, the grain started separating and showed through the paint after about 3-4 weeks.
Well there is a Old Hickory Custom PRO AJ25 that i've used for 2 years and it's still solid as a rock. Old Hickory is great quality wood.

If you hit a bad pitch of quality pitching you're gonna break it anyways, i got a fastball on the end of the bat and my 125$ Sam Bat broke like a twig. My second AB with it haha.

I use a OH JL18 Model myself...it depends what type of hitter you are..go to Hitter's Inc and ask for Justin he can help you out what you need

Originally Posted by 59FIFTY

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

welcome 
happy.gif
Well there is a Old Hickory Custom PRO AJ25 that i've used for 2 years and it's still solid as a rock. Old Hickory is great quality wood.

If you hit a bad pitch of quality pitching you're gonna break it anyways, i got a fastball on the end of the bat and my 125$ Sam Bat broke like a twig. My second AB with it haha.
You are lucky at least you got two AB's with it, I use it first time, first pitch...Le Crack

Sam bats used to be great around 03-05 but the quality has gone down, same thing with Marucci. My three favorite brands that cost less then Sam are: MAX Bats, Old Hickory and 1XX M9 Maple(look on eBay, it's a pro issued Louisville Slugger M9 Maple, even better then the storeline which is pretty good also)

^i have 2 sam bats, an 03 and 07, i got lucky because both feel indestructible 
laugh.gif

Max bats are dog #%*$. i broke 3 of them this summer, i will never buy another one ever again. But you speak the truth about the 1xx, those are my favorite right now

No wood bat is worth 179 except Baum bats(because they will last a lifetime) face it, it doesn't get better then pro issued bats. It's a natural material and it can and will break, have you ever seen a major leaguer swing RX bats? Most used are Louisville Slugger, Marucci, Old Hickory, SSK, Nokona, Max Bats, BWP Bats, Rawlings, Sam bats, D-Bats, X-Bats, Trinity Bats, Verdero/CTG, Mizuno, Phoenix bats and B45 Bats to name a couple of bats that are MLB approved and used alot in the bigs.

I had a list of all the batmakers that were approved for 2010 and I didn't think RX was on it??

Back
Top Bottom