**MLB Feet - 2010 Baseball Cleats/Gloves/Etc.**

Definitely just get a pair of compression sleeves and cut them. ive done it to 2 different shirts and its perfect. plus you can pick how long you want the sleeves to be

i did a terrible job cutting my sleeves last year, it looked like someone chewed through them 
laugh.gif
 the sports authority by my school actually carries an under armour 3/4ths sleeve in white and black, ive never seen it anywhere else. i can check for you guys on monday if anybody is interested.

That would be great, I see a lot of football players have them, but I can't find a legit brand that has one. Unlike the baseballexp one.

^^^I'm pretty sure that most pro players just have them cut, but it's done very carefully (at least some of them) so it looks like it was made that way (even though some players like it with jagged edges). They probably just have the bat boys and those guys do it all haha

dickssportinggoods has Nike pro swingman 3/4 sleeve shirts. They have a grey torso and are available with black, red, and royal blue sleeves. I bought one for $35 and it is very comfortable

Originally Posted by eagles137

That would be great, I see a lot of football players have them, but I can't find a legit brand that has one. Unlike the baseballexp one.
I got 2 of these (they make it in all colors) 2 years ago and it's really nice. Easton makes it I'm not sure where you can get it anymore though I got mine in-store at a Dunham's Sporting Goods store at the time.

pro core fits better than your standard 3/4 you can buy online thats atleast my opinion when im playing

Originally Posted by NikeSwag4

pro core fits better than your standard 3/4 you can buy online thats atleast my opinion when im playing

thats what i do. plus the compression sleeves end up being a lot better for 3/4 sleeves

Originally Posted by nikebaseball17

Are the Majestic Pants on eBay that say a MLB team name any good? Like the Dodgers for example.

Post a pic, the best ones are game issued pants you can find a ton of them.
http://www.baseballsales.net/
Here you can find authentic majestic pants you can't find in stores from almost every team, they also have the same full leather belt they wear in the MLB.
black%20leather%20belt_450x500.jpg

braves%20white%20sage_450x500.jpeg

I've bought a handful of things from them (helmet, pants, hoody) and they are really well run. Don't think I've waited over 3 days to get anything from them after paying and all those pants are nice. He's got a nice ebay store as well.

hot turfs.

also, anyone catch any of the schools in bowl games that have nike pro combat unis? they ahve some sick 3/4 sleeves. TCU had grey scaly kind of texture and stuff. i dont think it would look too good for baseball (though i do miss the gradient sleeves that were used in 2006).

Originally Posted by JackAttack22

hot turfs.

also, anyone catch any of the schools in bowl games that have nike pro combat unis? they ahve some sick 3/4 sleeves. TCU had grey scaly kind of texture and stuff. i dont think it would look too good for baseball (though i do miss the gradient sleeves that were used in 2006).
I just cut the sleeves off my gradient one a few weeks ago because I did such a bad job trimming the sleeves into a 3/4th when I originally got it. Those were definitely hot when they came out at the end of the season in 06.

Here are a few of the 3/4ths I've picked up the last few years (easton, baseballexp, 09 WS Nike) The baseballexp sleeves are way too long and ends up looking really baggy I'd recommend going a size down. I made the Nike one myself (cut the sleeves and had it sewn) Also new trainers I picked up from Eastbay headquarters last month (returns for $29.99)

the red turfs are hot. I've been on teams that are blue almost my whole life. would have loved to mix in some red or, if was lucky, black/purple/white/gray like the rockies. so fresh

Originally Posted by sj thresher

Where's the eastbay hq?

Wausau WI. It's not much just warehouse with a small store attached that has some of the newer shoes available and then discounted returns/samples and random clearance stuff. Usually stop a few times a year on the way to Packer games.

Back
Top Bottom