**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

Originally Posted by a2kball

anybody know where to get wrist guards for running on bases? my hand always gets jammed

I bought mine at Wal-Mart after i sprained my wrist.

Originally Posted by sfandy

Originally Posted by JackAttack22

http://www.%$#%*@%$%##%@.com/niketraining/?p=5332

apparently it wont let me link, just copy past and put sole collector in where all that BS is. McCutchen's swingman 2 remix. theyre dope.

It's not a real link (even if you copy and paste it)....

Originally Posted by sfandy

Originally Posted by JackAttack22

http://www.%$#%*@%$%##%@.com/niketraining/?p=5332

apparently it wont let me link, just copy past and put sole collector in where all that BS is. McCutchen's swingman 2 remix. theyre dope.

It's not a real link (even if you copy and paste it)....

What are these?
x999.jpg

Originally Posted by SinnerP

^ No wait... the Trainer 1.3's aren't the same as the Shox Gamers, are they???

They're not identical, but the overall silhouette is pretty much the same. the whole shape of the toe guard and many of the other elements are very similar, but the cleats don't have the strap and are shox instead of max air. I was just saying that they're basically the closest thing.

^ No wait... the Trainer 1.3's aren't the same as the Shox Gamers, are they???

They're not identical, but the overall silhouette is pretty much the same. the whole shape of the toe guard and many of the other elements are very similar, but the cleats don't have the strap and are shox instead of max air. I was just saying that they're basically the closest thing.

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

Little teaser pick from a couple weeks ago. Thought about breaking them out for my leagues All-Star game...didn't have the heart to do it haha.
Awesome, too bad Hanley's cleats were blocked constant by the ESPN logo box in last years Home Run Derby competition

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

Little teaser pick from a couple weeks ago. Thought about breaking them out for my leagues All-Star game...didn't have the heart to do it haha.
Awesome, too bad Hanley's cleats were blocked constant by the ESPN logo box in last years Home Run Derby competition

YO can you please post more of these pictures of Trayvon Robinsonn from this night... I think there are some of him batting... I used to play little league with him and man I'm so proud to see him in the bigs. Thanks in advance

x999.jpg

YO can you please post more of these pictures of Trayvon Robinsonn from this night... I think there are some of him batting... I used to play little league with him and man I'm so proud to see him in the bigs. Thanks in advance

x999.jpg

Back
Top Bottom