**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Better, but I still find his cleats a tad boring.
1000x.jpg

I find his cleats incredibly boring... But his logo Is B.A.. They need to use it more. Imagine a pro combat hypercool with that logo, simmilar to the swingman hypercool on the MLB network "Plays of the Week" commercial.

Tulo had on the new shox tonight.  He didnt wear the green bottoms but trust me they are coming.  Neon outline on the swoosh and the patent leather pretty dope.  

Tulo had on the new shox tonight.  He didnt wear the green bottoms but trust me they are coming.  Neon outline on the swoosh and the patent leather pretty dope.  

Originally Posted by cmymb

Do you have any pictures?

Originally Posted by cmymb

Do you have any pictures?

I am sure any post now the thread will explode with Troy tulowitzki's fire, so I'll get my question in before that happens. What socks do the MLB players wear? I am sure they don't wear standard cotton, no brand, baseball socks.

I am sure any post now the thread will explode with Troy tulowitzki's fire, so I'll get my question in before that happens. What socks do the MLB players wear? I am sure they don't wear standard cotton, no brand, baseball socks.

Originally Posted by bronxbomber25

different players wear different socks. i know rollins and hunter pence wear these thick high socks, almost like double knit idk the brand though. some of the players that wear their pants down dont even wear baseball socks. i wear the nike elite basketball socks cause theyre so comfortable, i know ryan theriot does as well. some guys wear phiten socks lol..

Originally Posted by bronxbomber25

different players wear different socks. i know rollins and hunter pence wear these thick high socks, almost like double knit idk the brand though. some of the players that wear their pants down dont even wear baseball socks. i wear the nike elite basketball socks cause theyre so comfortable, i know ryan theriot does as well. some guys wear phiten socks lol..

Back
Top Bottom