***MLB Feet and Equipment 2015***NEW THREAD

Thx guys, I actually didn't even know this color way existed. The red is a little weird but I'm a sucker for freshwater, as an M's fan.

Anyone get one of the new cool base jerseys for this year? Tackle twill team names and numbers and they look like a good alternative to an authentic jersey especially for $90 and $110 for a player jersey.. Also now has the mlb logo on the back neck like the authentics :smokin

View media item 1454357

Last edited:
Thx guys, I actually didn't even know this color way existed. The red is a little weird but I'm a sucker for freshwater, as an M's fan.

Looking at the bay and see a lot of them floating around. I wonder if it was a failed colorway and just secretly dumped? Wished they did an all white shoe with some hints of volt like what Jones wore at the all star game.

Looking at the bay and see a lot of them floating around. I wonder if it was a failed colorway and just secretly dumped? Wished they did an all white shoe with some hints of volt like what Jones wore at the all star game.

Yeah, I saw those too when I saw looking for release info. Looks like Nike flooded the market, I got mine at Ross if there was any question. I'd assume the eBay sellers did too.

Anyone else notice tony Gwynn jr rocking jordan BG's this spring? Couldn't get any good pictures but they were custom as they had they embossed cabretta leather Palm and his number on the wrist

Any more griffey 360s out there? Didn't spot any at my local Ross..anyone want to hook up an 11 or 11.5?!!

Joes New Balance Outlet got a good sale on by far the most comfortable cleat on the market...

MB3000LS_xl.jpg

Last edited:
I saw 1 pair of the black/volt Swingmans while I was in Peoria/Phoenix last week, they have indeed been bought up. 

just got these today: 

$10 

I know have like 20 pairs of batting gloves........ It's a sickness.

And this for $20

Back
Top Bottom