***MLB Feet and Equipment 2015***NEW THREAD

Yeah like Omega said many players used the Volt in game. I believe those were also issued to those that played in the Perfect Game game too. Red was west, blue was east. That's why you see those two colors pop up on eBay from time to time.

Stanton back in Nike cleats. I believe as mentioned he was just trying out Adidas as miggy tried Jordans

There are four sets of Nike numbered wristbands on the bay right now. Search Nike wristbands and game worn wristbands or similar searches and you can find them. Navy, red and black. 

Debuted our second set of uniforms in Courtright, Ontario this weekend. (One of the best maintained ball fields you'll find anywhere)

They are inspired by the direction that many college teams are going, and also the "ultimate baseball look" blog. Custom CS2 Rawlings pullovers with 2 inch arm bands.

If anyone is looking, I have extra pairs of the stirrups that i'm wearing that I can sell.

View media item 1572551

View media item 1572552

View media item 1572553

Damn those tops are clean. We are currently debating to get new unis as our current ones i think they said goin on 5 year . Im fairly new and got one ordered for me in my number last year So mine is in great shape

But yeah i peeped the "retro" look in a lot of college teams this past season seeing how yours turned out im going to pitch this to our guy. Our colors are black grey and white

What are those Nike cleats TCU is wearing??? They remind me of the old pennies! Gotta see wassup with those, when they come out 4sure

That TAMU TCU game was ridiculous.

When I saw TAMU guy boot that grounder I was yelling send him. In that situation you gotta force the issue, theyd have to pick up the ball make a good throw catch it and tag.

although I good throw he would have been hosed, but at the same a runner would have been on 2nd with 1 out still

Who the hell made the call for the pinch runner to steal with 2 outs down by 1 in the Louisville game :x :smh: ... then he was hosed by at least 2 steps

Are these football or baseball cleats?
nerd.gif
I believe they are football. If my memory serves me right they came out 2 years ago. They are called the Jordan Dominate Pro Td. I know they came in red and black, not sure about any other colors though.

think theres a baseball version too. Carl Crawford was wearing them last year i believe. unless those were that years jordans (that had a similar full sleeve thing over the shoe)

QUESTION: one of my team mates dislocated his lefty pinky sliding headfirst sunday. he was asking me about what he should get to cover his hand. i was looking at the Benik wrist guards that a lot of guys use and just pull up over their hands but 1) those are neoprene and 2) it still kind of leaves the fingers exposed. I was thinking of telling him to get an Evoshield (probably the elbow guard cause of the size) and fitting it to his hand over his fingers and then either wrapping it or covering it with something else.

i know brett gardner (and probably other guys) have what looks like this weird silicon cone mold that goes over their fingers/top of the hand but idk where those are sold/made

thoughts?

he prob wont be able to swing for a couple weeks but he wants him to be able to pinch run and stuff

think theres a baseball version too. Carl Crawford was wearing them last year i believe. unless those were that years jordans (that had a similar full sleeve thing over the shoe)

QUESTION: one of my team mates dislocated his lefty pinky sliding headfirst sunday. he was asking me about what he should get to cover his hand. i was looking at the Benik wrist guards that a lot of guys use and just pull up over their hands but 1) those are neoprene and 2) it still kind of leaves the fingers exposed. I was thinking of telling him to get an Evoshield (probably the elbow guard cause of the size) and fitting it to his hand over his fingers and then either wrapping it or covering it with something else.

i know brett gardner (and probably other guys) have what looks like this weird silicon cone mold that goes over their fingers/top of the hand but idk where those are sold/made

thoughts?

he prob wont be able to swing for a couple weeks but he wants him to be able to pinch run and stuff
I know Evoshield makes thumb guards for catcher's. Maybe he could fit one around his finger or something?

yeah i was thinking about that. just worried that it wouldnt be big enough to cover enough of the hand to prevent the finger from getting bent. would have to look at it i guess

Miggy wore MCS Jordan 7's the other day, pretty sure they were custom's being that he wore the cheap retailed version we get. Still looked pretty dope, I wonder what NB thinks about that.

I haven't been able to get good pics but puig and matt holiday's MVP elite pro 2.0 bg's are straight fire

Can anyone recommend a good knee pad for sliding

Thanks 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom