***MLB Feet and Equipment 2015***NEW THREAD

I agree with you 100%, always noticed mlb guys wearing mcs and thought it was weird but since ive been out of college ive worned both and LOVE my mcs cleats! so comfy, ill rock them on the last day of a tourney or sundays if we have games. Ive been wearing them alot lately and you wouldnt believe the comfort of mcs cleats.

Another thing to keep in mind, these guys play on perfectly manicured fields every day, where the grass is short and the dirt is packed tight - so it's still pretty easy to get a grip with MCS.

I rotate between metal and MCS, and when playing on fields with long grass and loose dirt, metal seems to make a difference. MCS are definitely more comfortable though.

Yeah playing on a well-maintained field definitely makes a difference. I've played on some really bad fields where if you didn't have spikes you weren't able to plant your feet well.

I seriously wish the new new balance 4040v3 werent back ordered im tryin to grab that white/gold pair.

I never even considered ordering from new balance dorectly :smh: my size 12 is gone

I can't believe I haven't noticed Dexter Fowler's sick Nike trap glove. Black with a royal Swoosh and red lacing and his name embroidered in red as well.

Yeah he wears the VII"s and occasionally wears a Jordan armband like Rollins, but also just uses the Nike MVP Elite Pro BG's and also has a standard Nike wristband too. He's not an official member of JB but obviously wears the gear.

I would like to see a couple more new Team Swingman and Jordan members in the pros. I know they get hooked up the best for nike already but I would love to see Trout and Cargo and Arrenado or even Tulo in swingman or JB and even though he's kind of dropped of production wise i could see Kemp in either as well.

Those 2 n 1's he's wearing are just poorly made. Ive seen much better ones.

Back when i was in juco our coach literally copied the A's uniforms so we were out there in green stirrups and yellow socks. I hated the stirrups though so id try and sneak just wearing green or yellow socks.

Now only playing 2-3 games a week i'll throw the stirrups in occasionally

I never noticed the Cardinals '05 Nike pox has a little MLB logo in the pox on one of the sleeves. 

Those look like goggles

They are old-school Oakley M-Frames, if I am not mistaken. I rock both Nikes and Oakley, I find that the new Prizm Baseball lense on the Half Jacket 2.0 is money in the bank. But I really like Nike's Show X-2 as well.

They are old-school Oakley M-Frames, if I am not mistaken. I rock both Nikes and Oakley, I find that the new Prizm Baseball lense on the Half Jacket 2.0 is money in the bank. But I really like Nike's Show X-2 as well.

Hmmm guess i never seen that before then

Ive come so close to buying prizm lenses for my m-frame or buying some radars with prizm lens. Didnt pull the trigger though, maybe this winter

Back
Top Bottom