***MLB Feet and Equipment 2015***NEW THREAD

Does anyone have pictures of previous mlb all star shoe packs? Example - big apple free trainer 5.0 from the all star game in ny

haha I feel you there, but I'm 24 and in shape.

I play a lot of softball and take a lot of BP just cause I enjoy it, so I just hoard the batting gloves for when I need them later on.

This is how I justify / rationalize my spending

I rotate at least 5 6 pairs of batting gloves throughout the year, which keeps them clean and without rips. There's pairs I still wear from 5-6 years ago that would have been long gone if I used them every game

Same story with cleats

my apologies for being an enabler...

I have a question those of you with the hypercool shirts with the mesh on the back... Is that see through or is there a barrier between the mesh holes and the skin?

I have a question those of you with the hypercool shirts with the mesh on the back... Is that see through or is there a barrier between the mesh holes and the skin?

There isn't a barrier, per se. But it isn't see through by any means.

Last edited:
There isn't a barrier, per de. But it isn't see through by any means.
Thanks. I coach HS fastpitch and had a hypercool shirt without the mesh last year and loved it. Thought about trying these out too, especially the 3/4 sleeved ones.

I'm not sure that's it. None of those shirts have the piping like on the Mariners one.

True but I haven't seen a mariners one for sale so it's possible that the mariners color way has the vivible seams

As a Mariner fan I have seen a number of pics of Montero from that work out, I can confirm that it IS and AC Hypercool because I've seen the back. It might be a team issue that differs slightly from the GR, but that's it.

Straight from Nike here in Oregon.

Probably be throwing them up on eBay for the low.

Last edited:
So the Longhorns jerseys have the hypercool design on the back. It's not see through, and can't be that thin since the jersey number is applied on top. Is this new for 2015? 

Back
Top Bottom