***MLB Feet and Equipment 2015***NEW THREAD

So the Longhorns jerseys have the hypercool design on the back. It's not see through, and can't be that thin since the jersey number is applied on top. Is this new for 2015? 

No, they've been wearing those for a while.

Edit: I don't know where this is coming from, but hypercool shirts are not see through lol

USA baseball puts numbers over regular hypercool shirts.

Last edited:
He looks great, but they don't really have room on the roster for him at this point.

oh if he hits like he can theyll find a spot lol. good for him though - hate to see a talented guy have a downward spiral like that. read a good interview w him. seems like hes in a good place now mentally. hope he has a good year.

and so i keep it on topic here's the Red Apple ASG pack for whomever was asking for it:

http://*************.com/news/nike-baseball-red-apple-all-star-collection1/

oh if he hits like he can theyll find a spot lol. good for him though - hate to see a talented guy have a downward spiral like that. read a good interview w him. seems like hes in a good place now mentally. hope he has a good year.

and so i keep it on topic here's the Red Apple ASG pack for whomever was asking for it:

http://*************.com/news/nike-baseball-red-apple-all-star-collection1/
Did those Frees release to the public? I've never seen those. They are pretty sick.

Yep Batista posted a pic with him, both wearing NB trainers. I can't back up my fellow countryman since Nike did really hook him up. But a lot of Dominican players are going the New Balance/ Franklin route. Idk why but it's what I noticed over this years Dominican winter league games.

Yep Batista posted a pic with him, both wearing NB trainers. I can't back up my fellow countryman since Nike did really hook him up. But a lot of Dominican players are going the New Balance/ Franklin route. Idk why but it's what I noticed over this years Dominican winter league games.
Not going to lie, NB cleats are sick. Their digi camo options are insane. Pedroia's cleats are beauties too. If they could bring more comfort for their trainers those would be what I coach in, but they just lack in that area.

Robbie not with Nike anymore?! 

@WhatProsWear
1st reveal of @RobinsonCano's custom 4040v2 high and low, done by @MACHE275. @NB_Baseball #newbalance #mariners pic.twitter.com/k3cPoJxzGJ

B-tFZFcUEAEiwDF.jpg:large

Last edited:
Picked these up (and a black and volt pair) at Ross. They had a handful of MVP Pro spikes as well. If you are looking for any kind of Nike Elite (or Stance) socks, let me know. They get a good amount there. If you want these babies, I am pretty sure they have another pair there as well. The red ones are "Over the Calf" and the black ones are "Crew". 

I'm really feeling the quarter Zip BP pullovers this year. Love the material pattern on the shoulder chest area

Back
Top Bottom