***MLB Feet and Equipment 2015***NEW THREAD

Did anyone see the Pro Combat that Chris Carter and a couple of other players on the 'Stros were wearing? Volt swoosh on the neck...looked badass!!!

Last edited:
View media item 1739049View media item 1739050View media item 1739051View media item 1739059

Reviews -

The compression wristband/strap feels pretty good. Can tighten it as much or as little as you want.

Compression wristbands are thin and comfortable. Will likely wear one instead of wrist tape.

The sleeve is the same material as the wristband, pretty thin. Have nike sleeves that are more comfortable, but generally a sleeve is a sleeve.

For those that missed my earlier posts - all this stuff came from the Nike Spring 2016 Accessories Catalogue. Still yet to see any of these items at major retailers (baseballexpress, eastbay, etc)

Last edited:
View media item 1739715These Jordan 4's for David Price are beautiful! I'm noticing Dexter Fowler is wearing a pair of 4's as well right now in the wildcard game. I'm gonna try to snap a picture! I'm surprised/sad people don't post on here as often as they used to. Favorite thread on Niketalk! Just learned how to post on here.

Rollins also wearing IVs in last nights game.

If I remember correctly the cleated version for the public is slated for a November release.

So the 4s are really releasing? I know it was rumored to release but never heard or saw any confirmation

Back
Top Bottom