***MLB FEET AND EQUIPMENT 2016***NEW THREAD

those Bryant PEs are dooope. i like the ASG stuff they did for him last year.

also, if anyone comes across a black nike 25 wristband let me know!

realized another reason this seemed weird to me: he still wears franklin BGs.

would figure that a guy so into nike, or a guy who was sponsored by them to the point that hes wearing their protective gear, would wear nike BGs.

I remember thinking that with Ray Durham, he even rocked the Nike mitt, had the personalized wristbands, cleats, but would still wear Franklin BG's.

Votto and Paul Goldschmitt are the same, wear Nike cleats and Franklin BG's.

@ncboomstick23

12905128_211658032536701_2120002200_n.jpg

Last edited:
realized another reason this seemed weird to me: he still wears franklin BGs.

would figure that a guy so into nike, or a guy who was sponsored by them to the point that hes wearing their protective gear, would wear nike BGs.

I remember thinking that with Ray Durham, he even rocked the Nike mitt, had the personalized wristbands, cleats, but would still wear Franklin BG's.

Votto and Paul Goldschmitt are the same, wear Nike cleats and Franklin BG's.

given what ive seen in the past few years it isnt that weird for me to see nike cleats and franklin bgs...but the fact that he has all that that other nike stuff while also always being a big evoshield guy. weird.

who knows.

has anyone used the nike protective gear? theres no way its better than the evo stuff right?

Harper got Victus bats this year i think.

also i hate hate hate how mlb is putting its logo on everything. the logo on the back belt loop on the pants looks ******* terrible. i understand they want it on the officially licensed stuff (evoshield, nike undershirts, phiten sleeves) but now its on harpers UA sleeve too? come on. and its ******* huge. its a total eye sore.

also - some of you guys who go to Ross and always seem to find good stuff...if you ever come across 9.5 black or red nike MCS cleats (the nice mcs spikes) i would love to buy them through you. id pay shipping and stuff of course. i know its an open ended request but just keep me in mind! thank you!

I've had these OG Fury 95's around for a while now so I started messing around with some Angelus paint. I'm not too crazy about the end result, the black and red don't work that great together. Regardless, I wanted to give it a shot because of the raised leather portions (made painting super easy). Before you guys bash me for ruining a pair of OG Furys... just know I had made my peace with the decision before hand :lol:

I bought the Autumn Red colour with the intention of painting the back heel swoosh Trout 2's, but the shade of red is almost more of a brick colour. Might pass on that idea now.

View media item 1976138View media item 1976139

Last edited:
Hunter pence has on Kobe 11's tonight, good MCS are hard to find sometimes, I got lucky and found the Jordan superfly 3 is MCS for softball, those Nelson Cruz swingmans are fire

What are you guys thoughts on the UA "Harper One's"? Seem kinda ehh to me, they look very generic in regards to the whole design of them.

I was trying to see what Marcus Stroman was wearing, thought it was some type of Jordan cleat since he joined Jordan Brand but the midsole looked familiar. He was wearing the Nike Huarache 2K4 Kobe's in the grey and light blue colorway.

Is there a 2016 mlb season thread? Cant seem to find it if there is. Thanks

I see Felix switched to the Sha Do line of gloves, he had been rocking that Nike Diamond Elite glove for years. Adam Jones still has the same armband set up I see, consistent.

Hey guys, not sure if this is the right place for this but I am taking a shot in the dark here in search of a few items. I have worn the cleats below in black but we are changing to red this year and I have seen them popping up on ebay, however I wear a 10 and can't seem to ever find my size.

Second is a pair of Shane Victorino batting gloves in red. I currently wear these and I'm sure these are long gone from the market but wanted to bring it to the experts to see what we can find. I need a size Large in batting gloves.

I would be glad to have new or used in good condition. Anyone willing to help? Mods please delete if not allowed. Thanks and glad to be back reading the new MLB Feet thread!

Back
Top Bottom