***MLB FEET AND EQUIPMENT 2017***NEW THREAD

Anyone else notice a lot of LAA players wearing sneakers converted to cleats? Y. Escobar wearing white/red AJ 13s, Maybin wearing all red Air Max 90s and someone else had white/red AJ 11 lows.
Couldn't find any pics. Sorry.

Anyone else notice a lot of LAA players wearing sneakers converted to cleats? Y. Escobar wearing white/red AJ 13s, Maybin wearing all red Air Max 90s and someone else had white/red AJ 11 lows.
Couldn't find any pics. Sorry.

They all do it now .. pros, minors, college, on down

View media item 2480847
Not big on this colorway but as someone who grew up 20 mins away from Mike Trout, graduated the same year from HS while playing his school in some sports and played little league in the same areas, I might have to get a pair of these bcuz of the 856 on the heel. Representing South Jersey, now just gotta wait for a color that catches my eye.

View media item 2480847
Not big on this colorway but as someone who grew up 20 mins away from Mike Trout, graduated the same year from HS while playing his school in some sports and played little league in the same areas, I might have to get a pair of these bcuz of the 856 on the heel. Representing South Jersey, now just gotta wait for a color that catches my eye.

Beside Mahi colorway, I wonder if the Trout colorway will come out?

Are those brons comfortable? Hard to get on?

My team is black, grey, white .. been eyeing a cool grey pair on ebay

Looks like a youth model. The only thing that is interesting is the reverse winding. 
It's adult, it was part of the Sha/Do Edge line that ***** had couple years ago. This was the Kinsler model. I think the others were Cutch and Trout. It retailed around $100

Off topic question but I heard that the starting pitcher decides what uniform the team wears for the game. Does the home team pick first in case both teams have alternates of the same color? Thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom