***MLB FEET AND EQUIPMENT 2017***NEW THREAD

Screen Shot 2017-07-29 at 10.49.36 PM.png

I saw on zappos last week there is a black version and white version of the trouts. Looks like Nike has em up now too.

The white could have been nice if the toe was black .. but i guess they didnt do that on purpose, would have given them a concord look

Size large and some medium. Will post pics tomorrow.

I'm a medium, might be interested as well. I have been looking specifically for the Nike Fuse batting glove which was from 2010ish to replace my almost-dead pair. If anyone has a medium/mediums stashed, I'd buy any and all of them.

^ Agreed. However, I wish they put the Pro MCS tooling and plate on instead of just the base level.

Really I'm hoping we get the IX or XIII football cleats that the Team Jordan athletes have gotten this year and last year in GR form. I end up playing a lot of slow pitch in football cleats.

^ Agreed. However, I wish they put the Pro MCS tooling and plate on instead of just the base level.

Really I'm hoping we get the IX or XIII football cleats that the Team Jordan athletes have gotten this year and last year in GR form. I end up playing a lot of slow pitch in football cleats.
I've been going back and forth between my blue 12 mcs & my black 4s ... so these will be a great add to the collection.

Scans from the newest Nike Accessories Catalogue

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    183.1 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_3321.JPG
    IMG_3321.JPG
    152.8 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_3322.JPG
    IMG_3322.JPG
    142.2 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_3323.JPG