***MLB FEET, EQUIPMENT, AND UNIFORMS 2020***NEW THREAD

In keeping with the tradition of past MLB and Baseball postings within this forum. It is time for the 2020 season. Let us keep up with the trends and products the many brands will throw at us this year. So let's follow the past rules just like the last thread and enjoy this year to the fullest. I added Uniforms in the title since Nike is now the official uniform outfitter for MLB.

Funny to see the swoosh now in front of the jersey. I guess those athletes who wear nike undershirts but cut off the neck collar because of the swoosh will have to play having the logo regardless.
MLB Nike Uniforms

picked up a couple of the new Brewers jerseys. Seems about the same quality as Majestic, if not exactly the same. Weird choice to put a rather big hanging tag behind the neck compared to NFL where its adhered to the jersey.

The thing I can't help but notice though is the colors not matching up on anything. Navy swoosh doesn't match navy letters on the grey jersey & the trim of the navy jersey doesn't match with the letters. I guess I don't mind the swoosh on these since they're brand new designs and its not like we knew them any other way.

IMG_2943.jpg

IMG_2945.jpg

IMG_2944.jpg

IMG_2946.jpg

IMG_2979.jpg

IMG_2981.jpg

IMG_2984.jpg

I think they said these are still Majestic materials and the swoosh just slapped their logo and tags on them this year. I think maybe next year they’re probably going to introduce their version of climacool etc.

Have the Trout 6 Turfs on the way in the spring training colorway. Already have the white/gold, want the black/gold. Also the Alpha Huarache Elite 2 Turf coming as well.

What I don't ever understand is why Eastbay has seven CW's of the Trouts and 12 (!) of the Alphas, yet NDC only has five of the Alphas and just now put up the other Trout CW.

Have the Trout 6 Turfs on the way in the spring training colorway. Already have the white/gold, want the black/gold. Also the Alpha Huarache Elite 2 Turf coming as well.

What I don't ever understand is why Eastbay has seven CW's of the Trouts and 12 (!) of the Alphas, yet NDC only has five of the Alphas and just now put up the other Trout CW.

I wonder if they sample of the Trout 7’s? I still didn’t like they didn’t have a fish theme for the 6.

^, yeah I was surprised they did away with theme as well. Always fun with that multi colored fish theme to see it executed on a shoe.

Hi! Question from a newbie. As this will be my first time to buy a MLB Baseball Jersey, does the Nike Authentic MLB Baseball Jersey runs long? I am 6 ft and wears a size large however a couple of inches above mid thigh would be ok for me. I already have a Nike NBA Authentic Jersey which runs long, understandable for basketball but my Nike NFL Elite and Vapor Authentic Jersey surprisingly runs just right. Appreciate all your feedbacks. Thanks.

Hi! Question from a newbie. As this will be my first time to buy a MLB Baseball Jersey, does the Nike Authentic MLB Baseball Jersey runs long? I am 6 ft and wears a size large however a couple of inches above mid thigh would be ok for me. I already have a Nike NBA Authentic Jersey which runs long, understandable for basketball but my Nike NFL Elite and Vapor Authentic Jersey surprisingly runs just right. Appreciate all your feedbacks. Thanks.
They don’t run too long, hopefully these pics help for now, but I can take measurements when I get home.
This is a size Large limited jersey laid on top of my Nike authentic baseball jersey, size 44
CFB90E12-DEEC-412F-8834-BB4FCF2D966D.jpeg

this is a vapor authentic size 44 on top of the baseball 44
DEC77DD4-2545-4E63-91EC-001BA1E97C3D.jpeg

and here’s the baseball 44 on top of an authentic Nike NBA jersey size 52
6DF75BDB-D126-4DFD-9E76-E9D514037A00.jpeg

If the Nike jerseys for baseball are exactly like the majestic flex base then a size 40 would probably be something that would be more “fitted like a shirt”. If I misunderstood you and you were saying more as a jersey fit then I’d get a size 44. I’m 5’9 and I have size 40 flex base jerseys and those fit me perfect for the most part granted a 40 is the smallest they make.

just measured the Nike MLB jersey, size 44 from neck to bottom is 34.5 inches, it has that drop tail that goes a little further down on the back than on the front

also measured the Nike MLB size 48 that I got (was testing out sizes before knowing they were basically still Majestic), that measured 35 inches from neck to bottom

IMG_20200125_155728.jpg
IMG_20200125_155737.jpg
IMG_20200125_155712.jpg
IMG_20200125_155752.jpg

In came the Spring Training Trout 6's today. The Swoosh on them is amazing, iridescent and changes colors in the light.

I’m new to this thread but I’m aware Nike is now outfitting the MLB, are these uniforms just Majestics with Nike branding or is Nike remaking them entirely ?

word is (take it for what it’s worth) that the 2020 nike authentic jerseys are exactly the same as the majestic flex base authentics

this is coming from someone on reddit who purchased one and said if you put them side by side the only difference is the swoosh

supposedly. again hearsay, next year nike will retool the jerseys but that’s not confirmed

Yea I’d say that’s accurate. I had already sent back the Nike grey jersey because the sizing was a little off but here’s a couple comparisons

2020 Nike navy jersey and 2019 Majestic grey jersey
5543962D-34EE-42E6-9CE4-8EDC554CD4C2.jpeg

56CECF46-986C-4995-9D85-8EA292809CAD.jpeg

20CF7F14-796D-4E3E-80F7-7CB003F14848.jpeg

If it weren’t for the Brewers rebranding and having the 50th Anniversary patch on the sleeve this year, I would have held off. I’ll pick up one more next year if there’s new material

Yea it was reported that because Nike acquired the license so late when under armor dipped out, that it didn’t fully allow Nike to tool out their template in time. so they’re using majestics this year and theirs next year.

Has anyone noticed if stores are putting the 2019 Majestic jerseys on clearance to make room for the new Nike stock?

Nike and Fanatics just released all the jerseys today. I am still not in love with the swoosh front and center, and are they really majestic jerseys?

Yes but only for this year. Next year will be their own and possibly showcase their own version of climacool etc

Back
Top Bottom