***MLB FEET, EQUIPMENT, AND UNIFORMS 2021***NEW THREAD

In keeping with the tradition of past MLB and Baseball postings within this forum. We shall see what the 2021 season will bring in the midst of this Pandemic. Let us try to keep up with the trends and products the many brands will throw at us this year. So let's follow the past rules just like the last thread and enjoy this year to the fullest. I added Uniforms in the title since Nike is now the official uniform outfitter for MLB and hopefully this year they will use their own stock instead of using the leftovers of Majestic.

Here we see the kids version of the Trout 7 and below is the kids turf version. All the way to the bottom is the men’s version. No adult turfs as of yet.
460D1C92-0EAB-4F4E-9623-D815A964202F.jpeg

338C5762-1A91-4E10-BEEB-B5492E0846F6.jpeg

4B33B8E1-9981-4BED-A80A-19AA19E2FAA4.jpeg

Last edited:
^, they combined the Trout 4 upper with the Vapor Speed Turf midsole/outsole. I hope they did not move away from Zoom Air cushioning. Definitely gonna see the adult Turfs with much better colorways. Super generic right now.

mp23 mp23 Disappointed that they are the Trout 7. I rather wear the kids version. They are on Nike’s site now .
EDF7E30C-9ACD-4D15-9FE7-C16AAE3B3452.jpeg

That large TPU piece covering the Swoosh is just out of place to me, I like to see the visible Zoom but definitely a step down from the 6. I really liked the strap piece on it,

These look like an outlet running shoe. Hopefully the comfort/traction makes up for the looks.

Totally agree. It does look like a runner, not a turf trainer at all. And that mesh looks like it will get tore up fast on the field. That Nike Sport performance stripe running down the middle looks bad too.

What do you mean specifically?

btw, salute to Majestic. They did a great job with the MLB apparel.
Maybe Nike couldn’t start producing their own jerseys with their own materials with the pandemic running amuck here and overseas. Probably factories were closed and workers couldn’t do anything for a while. It was probably too late to produce anything in time for MLB season coming up.

Nike Force Zoom Trout 7 Pro Black Men's Baseball Cleat View 1
The metal version is now on hibbetts website. It has same shape and zoom bag, low cut. Such a weird direction from what we’re used to from the Trout line.

Edit: a google search for “Zoom Trout 7” gave this thumbnail from DSG:
1611949990882.png

Last edited:
^, agreed. That will look more like a turf instead of a glorified runner with a nubby outsole.

Good afternoon fellas, can anyone steer in the direction in which I buy the molded version of the PF Flyer cleats that came out a few years ago. Size 9.5-10 please.

^, best bet is eBay, those sold out fast.

That new Trout CW in gray is nice, like the speckled midsole. But Nike is not doing a very good job of promoting them; there is not even a press release on Nikeinc.com, like they did for the prior six models.

^, best bet is eBay, those sold out fast.

That new Trout CW in gray is nice, like the speckled midsole. But Nike is not doing a very good job of promoting them; there is not even a press release on Nikeinc.com, like they did for the prior six models.

I know Covid really messed things up for Nike as this year was going to be their breakout year with their unis etc. I don’t think they want to go all out in promos like years past. They’ll count on Instragram, Twitter, and word of mouth for this shoe, since technically this is suppose to be last years model. They probably have a sample 8 version somewhere.

Attachments

• 9DE6D349-2D9D-4D54-B44B-3ECCF815EE14.jpeg
    9DE6D349-2D9D-4D54-B44B-3ECCF815EE14.jpeg
    252.7 KB · Views: 144
They need to stop playing and release the Jordan 1 turfs. Is Nike's annual baseball cleat/turf pretty much just Trout, huarache, and lower end rehashes? I'm surprised Jordan doesn't at least release something since they got guys like Mookie, Machado, Kyle Lewis, etc. Hell, do we really believe that Trout's sig will sell but a Mookie sig, or any other Jordan-branded trainer/tf, won't?

^, why they don't release any Jordan turfs is beyond me. Imagine a IX, X, XI in a turf version. JB could price em at like $160 and they would sell out in a heartbeat.

And yes, the premiere elite sig is Trout; the Huarache and Ultrafly, and then the $60-$80 takedowns.

^, why they don't release any Jordan turfs is beyond me. Imagine a IX, X, XI in a turf version. JB could price em at like $160 and they would sell out in a heartbeat.

And yes, the premiere elite sig is Trout; the Huarache and Ultrafly, and then the $60-$80 takedowns.

Please Nike, just give us a mid cut turf that is actually playable on a turf field. Zoom turf 96 trainers, rehash the swingman remix, anything. At this point I would even be happy if the Astrograbbers came back.

Back
Top Bottom