MLB The Show '24 (3/19/24) — PS5/PS4/XSX/XSS/XBO/Switch

thats actually pretty cool ..
Agree. The comments are embarrassing though. Hitting 400 HR in a season is cool but a woman playing is just too unrealistic for some. I may pick it up so my daughter can make a player.

I think its dope as hell

What i dont think is dope as hell is having a CAP DD player. I truly hope they dont allow that **** to carry over

i miss when we were able to redeem free packs by signing up for an email or something that time

They announced today no more CAP in DD.

This really the best news to hear

Although it wasnt many cap players this year due to so many free 99s

I took my very first L to a damn submarine CAP lefty throwing 103 lol that **** had me so pissed

This really the best news to hear

Although it wasnt many cap players this year due to so many free 99s

I took my very first L to a damn submarine CAP lefty throwing 103 lol that **** had me so pissed
I saw a bunch of CAP's early in the season before they fixed the 2 way glitch. Equipment was counting 2x on 2 way players so you have RP/C that was 125 across the board at the plate smh.

Downloaded :smokin

1000005900.jpg

Now we wait ...

I’m glad I didn’t get the early access. Have to work and my wife called out of work so there would’ve been a waste of $40 :lol:

Haven't bought since 21 I think, so I'm getting it this year...this out already?

Went 8-0 in BR last night to choke away the next 2

I did get kershaw as my 8win award

Did they ever say why they lowered flawless to 10wins and not 12 anymore?

Pretty interesting decision

What Power A controller are you guys rocking with? Want to give pinpoint a chance this year

Jeter Story line is really dope

completed what they offered so far - cant wait for them to add more to it

I played MTS24 via gamepass while waiting for suhoor time this early morning

One thing I am truly glad about the game is that they finally added closed caption for cutscenes. It's about time :lol:

Back
Top Bottom