MLB The Show '24 (3/19/24) — PS5/PS4/XSX/XSS/XBO/Switch

pulled a mookie and 2 Scherzers last night

also pulled some glasses that i sold for 68k lol i dont care much bout RTTS and my crated guy with the diamond equipment

once i get home from work though i am going to go ham on the showdowns and try to eliminate some Affinitys this weekend

pulled a mookie and 2 Scherzers last night

also pulled some glasses that i sold for 68k lol i dont care much bout RTTS and my crated guy with the diamond equipment

Dope

I got no lucky with diamond player cards so far :frown:

I am still waiting for MLB The Show support team to fix the redeem code thing

Is it just me or single-player challenge modes are way easier than before?

16189414219131157887353.jpg

:pimp:

T0INE T0INE Picked up your copy yet or are you gonna wait?

Might try DD for the first time this year. I usually play RTTS as a pitcher. Also sometimes run franchise mode but draft teams.

16189414219131157887353.jpg

:pimp:

T0INE T0INE Picked up your copy yet or are you gonna wait?

I shall be waiting.

I just can't buy sports games on release date no mo, tired of being a beta tester (looking at you EA and 2K).

Next sports game I get on release date will be NCAA Football.

really love the idea of parallels they implemented

got orange degrom and a bunch of greens so far

If you are into baseball, you will enjoy it more. .

I know a few dudes that don't watch any baseball unless it's the Yankees in the playoffs and they buy the game.

Bout to ask the same thing. Are ya'll into baseball or is this just a good game series?

Both as well. Because The Show has constantly been a good series, that it made me get into baseball more. Alot of that stems from being put in different situations, and knowing what the best option is.

Went from 112k stubs to alil over 190k from flipping in the market just last night

beat 3 showdowns so far, gonna try knock more out tonight

4A050E9D-46EE-42D6-A2B8-1F943F175056.jpeg

pissed i choked away trout..started off 9-0 in my BR run only to lose the next 2i was pissed.. ended the run at 9-2 you only get 2 loses

i got about 430k stubs though not bad so far

Last edited:
What is the most accurate roster in the online roster vaults? Are the vaults even working right now?

I want to start my Franchise already.

Back
Top Bottom