MLB The Show '24 (3/19/24) — PS5/PS4/XSX/XSS/XBO/Switch

What is the most accurate roster in the online roster vaults? Are the vaults even working right now?

I want to start my Franchise already.

The roster vault is not working right now. They should have a roster in the next week or two over at OS.

Man I'm pissed with the crap servers.

I was playing and completed the Shane Bieber daily mission challenge in DD last night where you had to comeback from down 4-0 against him in 20 outs. I had 1 out left in the challenge and hit a walk off 2 run HR. Game closes down and I get the server connection failed error and didn't get the Bieber diamond reward card.

Is there any way Sony SD can check and fix and give me the card I should have got ?

besides the servers how is everyone enjoying the game so far?

i only put $100 into the game to get started with packs (playing it via gamepass)

finally grabbed Trout for a whopping $353k stubs smh but hell be my CF for a very long time and alrady very close to paralleled 2

grinded the market big time, got over 40 wins in the event already (at 50 rn) and sold the miggy, did the BR draft and sold The Jorge Soler card and also sold the BR reward card mike schmitd card

got about 200k stubs prolly try to grab acuna next or deGrom as i wanna finish the collection this year.. i wanna work the market again first though

Ridin' Rosters releasing their first roster update + 30 AAA stadiums (Next-Gen only) tomorrow :pimp: .

Since I'm on XB1 and new to the game, where the hell is the roster vault located? :lol:

if i was yall i would grind the POTM Moments/Missions.. i completed it in about 2 hours

that Vlad Jr and Buxton card is filthy also the LF Ohtani card Power is insane dont sleep on these free diamond cards

said this in Xbox thread

if anyone has any questions lmk its very easy

Ridin' Rosters releasing their first roster update + 30 AAA stadiums (Next-Gen only) tomorrow :pimp: .

Since I'm on XB1 and new to the game, where the hell is the roster vault located? :lol:

From the main menu, go to the small paintbrush in the top right corner.

POTM moments and missions are really easy I got to about 90 points last night within a few hours gonna finish it tonight after work.

POTM moments and missions are really easy I got to about 90 points last night within a few hours gonna finish it tonight after work.

just heads up you gotta complete the topps now collection of 25 to earn the 15points

all the other stuff dont add up to 100

Man I played like 2 online diamond dynasty online matches and both teams were fully loaded with diamond players at 90 our above. People spend a ton of money on stubs to buy cards.

The most annoying thing playing people online is how they cheat and bunt like 5 straight times to score runs because the running controls in this game are still a mess and because people don't know how to hit in this game. This is why I'm not a fan of playing diamond dynasty or other online modes.

Man I played like 2 online diamond dynasty online matches and both teams were fully loaded with diamond players at 90 our above. People spend a ton of money on stubs to buy cards.

You really don't need to spend money to have a great team in DD. My team is all 90+ and I haven't spent anything. Tons of ways to earn free packs and stubs, as well as all the new player of the month cards which can all be had for free.

55498A8F-C6CD-4E4E-A557-6EFADB2BA4F3.png

Finally Big Papi is all mines

AB0EB1E0-E8FA-4012-BD35-0C3B54914F7D.jpeg

lol

im still on pure analog but really want to start practicing pin point, prolly wont make the switch till i start losing though.. zack15 zack15 which pitching do you use fam?

currently 10-1 in the new evenT. My 1 L came from leaving a hanger with rizzo lolol hes fun to use vs bums but when good ppl sit low its tough

I use pinpoint. It's really not as hard as it seems and it's way more accurate than analog and meter. There's lots of tutorials for it on youtube.

Currently 18-3 720 rating in ranked but I am DONE until they patch R2 griefing and contact swings. **** is infuriating.

what a damn grind finally finished the event at 50 Wins and 20 Loses

not too shabby.. i choked some easy games though man smh

Silver MVPs - Suarez, Blackmon, Winker (vs Righties)

ive started adding bunch of lefties in my starting rotation and bullpen which was pretty damn OP as most big hitters CRUSH righties only in this event

also that glitch for RTTS is WILD

pretty crazy honestly and not sure how it hasnt been fixed yet.. easy to earn quick XP/stubs and get through the 2nd inn daily program

Was at my local GS store and just asked the manger if he had promo stuff for The Show he was looking to get rid of. At first he was saying employees at the store claimed the posters and other stuff. He then said wait and walks into the back office and comes back out and gave me this dope promo banner:

196d4e54-813a-428a-9581-5c21c1929f8e-jpeg.2801904

Back
Top Bottom