MLB The Show '24 (3/19/24) — PS5/PS4/XSX/XSS/XBO/Switch

Schwarber potm took a good 2 hours or so very easy like the previous programs.

maan my *** fell so far behind i had to do all the topps now moments from June that was a pain.. easy just time consuming

did the new moments for POTM now just gotta do missions

maan my *** fell so far behind i had to do all the topps now moments from June that was a pain.. easy just time consuming

did the new moments for POTM now just gotta do missions

Yeah dude those Topps now moments I try and stay on top of them because they’re time consuming and sometimes can be a PAIN. If they’re all knocked out before the program starts you can finish it real quick.

Missions I was able to get them all done in 2 games against the cpu.

i wanted to try a new catcher to so Schwarber is perfect + with the event coming tomorrow hell be a blast and should be easy to Parallel

i use Sam Hunt currently, was going to give carlos a time cause he been killing me in HOF but ill try the POTM first

Wow they finally did it !!!!!

i get they wanted to take time to get feedback but man its a miracle its been what 2.5 months?

they got this out before the big update on monday with all the new TA3 etc

lessssgooooo

Last edited:
6A976CD9-945D-4FF5-9CFB-9BE8A0186C7A.png
30EC6A34-8CB7-495A-BE1D-22CC7D92DC7A.png

ayee

I can't believe they actually gave us a 99 deGrom for free. Just finished TA 3 100% so I'm close to 99 Ohtani. Bought 5 HRD packs and got the base round every time :smh:

I think prices for HRD and All Star cards are gonna crash tomorrow with the Hank Aaron program.

1st game with ohtani last night i batted him leadoff..

popped out 1st Ab but batted around pretty well used 8 guys. Ohtani would be batting 2nd in the top 2nd

Bottom 1st pitched a 1-2-3 inning

9th hole hitter trea turner with a single, next at bat with Ohtani 2 Run HR

guy disconnected before it landed so it didnt count as my 1st HR smh

homie quit so fast ahaha

Even though I've been having pretty good success online, if they don't overhaul the pitching next year I'm probably not buying. Tired of seeing sinkers 95% of the time when it's the worst pitch IRL.

And the year before it was nothing but sinkers up and in.

they are whoring out that pitch big time

Been a good night. Went 11-3 on season to make WS

used the Harper in my WS game and sold him after. Ill buy him back later, acuna got that soot for now but shout out to his RBI single

57B7A122-2CC3-4E04-BF51-7DEC3C0625A7.png
01CE4A4A-D030-4E61-8FE3-12BF555A3545.png

Finally got my no hitter in RTTS. Would've been a perfect game, but my catcher dropped 3rd strike and the runner reached first safely :stoneface:

so just playing for the first time cause its on xbox

doing RTTS, im mfing swinging at everything :rofl: :rofl:

Finally got my no hitter in RTTS. Would've been a perfect game, but my catcher dropped 3rd strike and the runner reached first safely :stoneface:
I had a perfect game going into the 7th and the pitcher hit a blooper opposite field.

Never fails lol.

Back
Top Bottom