MMA Expo 2009

Joined Jul 24, 2005
whos checking this out this weekend? It's looking pretty dope this year, enough fighters coming and two tournaments.

DYNAMICS

formerly diplomat tdot
Joined Jun 26, 2002
I could only imagine the type of crowd that will be there....

Joined Sep 13, 2001
Won't be able to make but those that go can you give an update as to what I missed?

Should be enough MMA Fighter & ring girl wannabes showing up

c0nf0cal

Banned
Joined Nov 30, 2006
Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Ed Hardy gear GALORE.

I can totally appreciate the skill involved in this sport, but am I the only one who thinks its also the gayest sport ever? Like, dudes with loin cloths willroll around with each other with their legs wrapped around, all greased up....do they get record turn outs at the bars at Church and Wellesley? What'sfunnier is the guys who are into this, are probably the most homophobic dudes around. Its weird is all I'm saying. Weird as hell.

DYNAMICS

formerly diplomat tdot
Joined Jun 26, 2002

This.....plus

Ed Hardy + Affliction gear GALORE.

I'm a fan of the sport just can't take those wanna be's, this sport it runs HIGH.

Is there a flyer or site with info on the Expo?

Joined Jun 17, 2006
Originally Posted by c0nf0cal

Ed Hardy gear GALORE.

I can totally appreciate the skill involved in this sport, but am I the only one who thinks its also the gayest sport ever? Like, dudes with loin cloths will roll around with each other with their legs wrapped around, all greased up....do they get record turn outs at the bars at Church and Wellesley? What's funnier is the guys who are into this, are probably the most homophobic dudes around. Its weird is all I'm saying. Weird as hell.

The wannabes are ridiculous. Probably the worst wannabes around too.

True Blues

Supporter
Joined Sep 24, 2002

This.....plus

Ed Hardy + Affliction gear GALORE.

I'm a fan of the sport just can't take those wanna be's, this sport it runs HIGH.

Is there a flyer or site with info on the Expo?

www.mmaexpo.ca

I have a friend whose in one of the grappling tournaments. I might check it out.

Joined Sep 13, 2001
It's like boxing... but you lie down with the guy & roll around, all sweaty. Maybe that's why all the women I know like it...

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now