MMA fans or for those who cares, bet you didnt know. vol. i didnt know

Originally Posted by gORJESS

Interesting thread! I emailed Dana White earlier and hes comping me tickets to UFC 128 in NJ - actually the second time hes hooking me up with tickets.Got some in Aug. to UFC 118 in Boston and the ticks were
pimp.gif

how?
nerd.gif

Interesting thread! I emailed Dana White earlier and hes comping me tickets to UFC 128 in NJ - actually the second time hes hooking me up with tickets.Got some in Aug. to UFC 118 in Boston and the ticks were
pimp.gif

how?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

pimp.gif

how?
nerd.gif

pimp.gif

how?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

pimp.gif

how?
nerd.gif

I follow him on twitter and a few weeks prior to 118 he had accidentally tweeted his direct phone number and a bunch of fans called up to talk to him im not sure if you follow him or have heard about it. Long story short- I got through and we spoke briefly and I was telling him how sometimes im the only chick watching the UFC fights around my way because all of the other girls cant stomach it & he gave me his email and told me to contact him when i needed some tickets. When I got the tickets for 118, I was actually in back of Renzo Gracie and his wife picking up our tickets at will call - it was surreal. The seats I think are around 300-400 a piece. First level above the floor. But out of all the events ive been to - I can say that floor seats are AMAZING! I have pictures with so many fighters from UFC 111 in Jersey last March - Def worth the hefty price.

pimp.gif

how?
nerd.gif

I follow him on twitter and a few weeks prior to 118 he had accidentally tweeted his direct phone number and a bunch of fans called up to talk to him im not sure if you follow him or have heard about it. Long story short- I got through and we spoke briefly and I was telling him how sometimes im the only chick watching the UFC fights around my way because all of the other girls cant stomach it & he gave me his email and told me to contact him when i needed some tickets. When I got the tickets for 118, I was actually in back of Renzo Gracie and his wife picking up our tickets at will call - it was surreal. The seats I think are around 300-400 a piece. First level above the floor. But out of all the events ive been to - I can say that floor seats are AMAZING! I have pictures with so many fighters from UFC 111 in Jersey last March - Def worth the hefty price.

pimp.gif

how?
nerd.gif

post the pics

pimp.gif

how?
nerd.gif

post the pics

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

damn u got sick tickets for free
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Well the pictures above are from an event where I paid for the tickets. The free tickets were from 118 & the seats were about 11 rows from the floor ( above pics )

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

damn u got sick tickets for free
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Well the pictures above are from an event where I paid for the tickets. The free tickets were from 118 & the seats were about 11 rows from the floor ( above pics )

Originally Posted by kidUFC

13) Chael Sonnen ran for state legisture in Oregon. He lost. He is, however, a Real Estate Agent for John L Scott Realty

Not anymore
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by kidUFC

13) Chael Sonnen ran for state legisture in Oregon. He lost. He is, however, a Real Estate Agent for John L Scott Realty

Not anymore
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom