MMA fighter Roger Huerta in a bloody street brawl

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

I mean the UFC was already using Huerta to market themselves to women (my wife is living proof that it worked).  They can continue to use him to market to women, not only using his looks but also using this story.
Yep. My ex definitely asked me, "When is Roger fighting next?" at least a few times.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Plus he actually is a damn good fighter.

I mean the UFC was already using Huerta to market themselves to women (my wife is living proof that it worked).  They can continue to use him to market to women, not only using his looks but also using this story.
Yep. My ex definitely asked me, "When is Roger fighting next?" at least a few times.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by rawjs

Not to steal Rick Fox Jr's job, but from TMZ...

"In a phone conversation just moments ago, Huerta told us he tried to remain calm early Saturday morning when he watched some random "huge guy" punch a girl in the head in the middle of the street ... explaining, “I just don’t think that it's right to hit a woman.  Period.

"In a phone conversation just moments ago, Huerta told us he tried to remain calm early Saturday morning when he watched some random "huge guy" punch a girl in the head in the middle of the street ... explaining, “I just don’t think that it's right to hit a woman.  Period.

Good dude.  The guy recording didn't get any footage of the fight though.
Didn't Roger used to date Arianny or were those just rumors?  

Good dude.  The guy recording didn't get any footage of the fight though.
Didn't Roger used to date Arianny or were those just rumors?  

Originally Posted by Meangene4

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Dude is good looking tho. No Honcho.
my favorite part was when hetook his shirt off
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Meangene4

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Dude is good looking tho. No Honcho.
my favorite part was when hetook his shirt off
smile.gif

thachosen123 wrote:
rawjs wrote:

thachosen123 wrote:
rawjs wrote:

I can just imagine...

Roger: (calmly) Do you know what you just did?  You just knocked out this girl.
Fat guy: +$$! you, +$$! these *!+%+$%, I'll knock out any #*#*%## @$*!+ that I wanna #*#*%## knock out, I’ll knock your #*#*%## @$*!+ %+! out.
...fat guy takes off his shirt...
Roger: Alright.
...fat guy starts running...
...fat guy lays helpless on the street with blood all over him...

Badass
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom