MMA fighter Roger Huerta in a bloody street brawl

I can just imagine...

Roger: (calmly) Do you know what you just did?  You just knocked out this girl.
Fat guy: +$$! you, +$$! these *!+%+$%, I'll knock out any #*#*%## @$*!+ that I wanna #*#*%## knock out, I’ll knock your #*#*%## @$*!+ %+! out.
...fat guy takes off his shirt...
Roger: Alright.
...fat guy starts running...
...fat guy lays helpless on the street with blood all over him...

Badass
pimp.gif

Good for Roger.....Punk deserved getting KO'ed and curved stomp..me and the whole BJPENN.COM website 100% supports Roger.

Good for Roger.....Punk deserved getting KO'ed and curved stomp..me and the whole BJPENN.COM website 100% supports Roger.

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Originally Posted by Meangene4

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Plus he actually is a damn good fighter.
Dude is good looking tho. No Honcho.
my favorite part was when hetook his shirt off
smile.gif
laugh.gif
Yall come on man. There isn't enough no *#*%@ that gives you the green light to talk like that.

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Originally Posted by Meangene4

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Plus he actually is a damn good fighter.
Dude is good looking tho. No Honcho.
my favorite part was when hetook his shirt off
smile.gif
laugh.gif
Yall come on man. There isn't enough no *#*%@ that gives you the green light to talk like that.

thats why I need to hit up the UFC gym in concord, so ill never go out like a sucka.. seeing a girl get knocked out and not doing anything would be a baddd feeling.. props to roger for handling that

thats why I need to hit up the UFC gym in concord, so ill never go out like a sucka.. seeing a girl get knocked out and not doing anything would be a baddd feeling.. props to roger for handling that

Originally Posted by 2pacalypsmNOW

eek.gif

And is this Yuku's fault or are you still on 56K?
[table][tr][td]2pacalypsmNOW[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Registered Member

08/05/10 9:49 PM
[/td][/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]
off_line.gif
2pacalypsmNOW[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]

Registered Member

08/05/10 9:50 PM
[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td][table][tr][td]
off_line.gif
2pacalypsmNOW[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]

Registered Member

08/05/10 9:53 PM
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]
off_line.gif
2pacalypsmNOW[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]

Registered Member

08/05/1010:53 PM
[/td][/tr][/table]

eek.gif

And is this Yuku's fault or are you still on 56K?
[table][tr][td]2pacalypsmNOW[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Registered Member

08/05/10 9:49 PM
[/td][/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]
off_line.gif
2pacalypsmNOW[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]

Registered Member

08/05/10 9:50 PM
[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td][table][tr][td]
off_line.gif
2pacalypsmNOW[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]

Registered Member

08/05/10 9:53 PM
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]
off_line.gif
2pacalypsmNOW[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]

Registered Member

08/05/1010:53 PM
[/td][/tr][/table]

Looks like the guy that Huerta "curve" stomped is/was a football player
laugh.gif

The Roger Huerta street fight story gets more interesting by the day. Now SportsbyBrooks is reporting that the lightweight mixed martial artist allegedly brawled with a former University of Texas linebacker Rashad Bobino.
The 24-year-old also worked with the Atlanta Falcons before getting dumped right before the 2009 season. From SBB:
While the identity of the man who struck the woman has not officially been released by the Austin Police Department, I’ve learned from multiple sources who threw the punch.Former starting Univ. of Texas Linebacker Rashad Bobino, who last played for the Longhorns in 2008, was the individual who punched the unidentified woman from behind as seen in the TMZ.com video.

Austin police are still invetigating the brawl that allegedly began when a man slugged a women outside an Austin, Texas, bar. Bobino was listed at 5-foot-10, 238 pounds when he played at Texas. The 5-8 Huerta fights in the 155-pound division but likely walks around closer to 175 pounds.

Link

Looks like the guy that Huerta "curve" stomped is/was a football player
laugh.gif

The Roger Huerta street fight story gets more interesting by the day. Now SportsbyBrooks is reporting that the lightweight mixed martial artist allegedly brawled with a former University of Texas linebacker Rashad Bobino.
The 24-year-old also worked with the Atlanta Falcons before getting dumped right before the 2009 season. From SBB:
While the identity of the man who struck the woman has not officially been released by the Austin Police Department, I’ve learned from multiple sources who threw the punch.Former starting Univ. of Texas Linebacker Rashad Bobino, who last played for the Longhorns in 2008, was the individual who punched the unidentified woman from behind as seen in the TMZ.com video.

Austin police are still invetigating the brawl that allegedly began when a man slugged a women outside an Austin, Texas, bar. Bobino was listed at 5-foot-10, 238 pounds when he played at Texas. The 5-8 Huerta fights in the 155-pound division but likely walks around closer to 175 pounds.

Link

Good for Roger.....Punk deserved getting KO'ed..me and the whole BJPENN.COM website 100% supports Roger.

you had to plug the website didn't you?  
laugh.gif

Good for Roger.....Punk deserved getting KO'ed..me and the whole BJPENN.COM website 100% supports Roger.

you had to plug the website didn't you?  
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom