MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

I've called a couple FTL and FA and they said you could use the coupon. I guess it depends on the manager like people said.

I've called a couple FTL and FA and they said you could use the coupon. I guess it depends on the manager like people said.

Sneaker-themed shirts are corny, for the most part. But this shirt is the exception to the rule for me.

vandal-a-bordeaux-vii-tees-03.jpg

vandal-a-bordeaux-vii-tees-02.jpg

Sneaker-themed shirts are corny, for the most part. But this shirt is the exception to the rule for me.

Originally Posted by PTone

very simple.....
pimp.gif
....but that logo is toooooo high... & the shirt looks like it wont survive the 1st wash
laugh.gif
$20 shipped or less id cop

very simple.....
pimp.gif
....but that logo is toooooo high... & the shirt looks like it wont survive the 1st wash
laugh.gif
$20 shipped or less id cop

That shirt is not bad, do they have it in black or graphite?
All of you actually getting the OK to use that FTL coupon, really surprises me. 

I really think if I show up and bust out my coupon, they would just laugh, knowing I'm not gonna be able to use it on these.  
laugh.gif

That shirt is not bad, do they have it in black or graphite?
All of you actually getting the OK to use that FTL coupon, really surprises me. 

I really think if I show up and bust out my coupon, they would just laugh, knowing I'm not gonna be able to use it on these.  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NickEPockets

Originally Posted by kxtreme83

So we are all in agreement that going down half a size is the way to go?

get your normal size. they run a tiny bit big, but not enough for you to go down a half size. if you go down a half size it will be way too tight
I have noticed that the XIIs and XIIIs were a little bit big as well, but I went with the normal size without any problems.  Is this the same situation?
yea

Originally Posted by kxtreme83

So we are all in agreement that going down half a size is the way to go?

get your normal size. they run a tiny bit big, but not enough for you to go down a half size. if you go down a half size it will be way too tight
I have noticed that the XIIs and XIIIs were a little bit big as well, but I went with the normal size without any problems.  Is this the same situation?
yea

I'm a die hard Jordan fan, but those South Beaches are hard.  Anyways, Anybody else going to midnight releases?  I can't wait!  Even brought out the Hares for the occasion! 
happy.gif

I'm a die hard Jordan fan, but those South Beaches are hard.  Anyways, Anybody else going to midnight releases?  I can't wait!  Even brought out the Hares for the occasion! 
happy.gif

I've noticed the inconsistencies in sizing claims here.

These will be released in stores on Saturday, no? Here's a novel idea - try them on?

These will be released in stores on Saturday, no? Here's a novel idea - try them on?

some people are trying online, but the people buying in store- iono i guess they dont want to waste time trying them on =/

some people are trying online, but the people buying in store- iono i guess they dont want to waste time trying them on =/

I tried them on, I wear a true 10.5 but that last couple Jordan releases I had to grab a 10 and these were no exception

Back
Top Bottom