MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

These gonna go quick for sure. What are the chances of landing a pair from ndc, fl, or eastbay at midnight? These are gettin hype like the 11's seriouslyyyyyyyyyyyy......... 
eek.gif

These gonna go quick for sure. What are the chances of landing a pair from ndc, fl, or eastbay at midnight? These are gettin hype like the 11's seriouslyyyyyyyyyyyy......... 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by cesarhpr1986

Has anyone ordered from ndc using their phone, don't have internet at the house right now...want to make sure I can get them

sounds like a recipe for disaster. go over a friend's house.
ohwell.gif

Has anyone ordered from ndc using their phone, don't have internet at the house right now...want to make sure I can get them

sounds like a recipe for disaster. go over a friend's house.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by ICantJumpMAN67

I was never able to get through.  You better hit up a 24hr kinkos

damn
laugh.gif

good luck to all tryin cop 2nite/morrow

Originally Posted by ICantJumpMAN67

I was never able to get through.  You better hit up a 24hr kinkos

damn
laugh.gif

good luck to all tryin cop 2nite/morrow

how long does NDC take to refund a canceled order to paypal?

hoping to get a pair with eastbay but dont wanna take any chances with their messed up timer

hoping to get a pair with eastbay but dont wanna take any chances with their messed up timer

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

a long time, like 2 weeks 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

a long time, like 2 weeks 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Originally Posted by BinYe

You know we just playin'.

But most of us Jordan guys don't even go into the Lebron thread (after the fiasco that was the Grinches... i vowed to
never step foot into a Kobe thread - eternal lent status).

Thing about Lebron's and Kobe's... they have a ONE year shelf life. After that edition halts in production the new style
trumps (usually) and everybody is on that bandwagon - the previous style goes into antiquated status.

You can't say that about Retros.

I've never owned a pair of Lebron's and after Kobe's recent outrageous tirade... i can't support him neither.

Never seen an allstar athlete act like that on the court.
I completely understand that. Only pair I wore from Lebron sig line are the cool grey 8s (far more comfortable than any jordan shoe 1-14 I've worn. Maybe it's just the thick insole idk) and most likely will never wear anything from kobe nike line.

Yea I bought the entourage 8's which is my first and only pair of Lebrons. Probably the most comfortable basketball shoe I ever owned and Im a Jordan head. Just saying, them %@##+ is comfortable as hell. And they look good. Nothing wrong with coppin yourself atleast one pair of Lebrons 8's just to see for yourself. Kobes are trash though.

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Originally Posted by BinYe

You know we just playin'.

But most of us Jordan guys don't even go into the Lebron thread (after the fiasco that was the Grinches... i vowed to
never step foot into a Kobe thread - eternal lent status).

Thing about Lebron's and Kobe's... they have a ONE year shelf life. After that edition halts in production the new style
trumps (usually) and everybody is on that bandwagon - the previous style goes into antiquated status.

You can't say that about Retros.

I've never owned a pair of Lebron's and after Kobe's recent outrageous tirade... i can't support him neither.

Never seen an allstar athlete act like that on the court.
I completely understand that. Only pair I wore from Lebron sig line are the cool grey 8s (far more comfortable than any jordan shoe 1-14 I've worn. Maybe it's just the thick insole idk) and most likely will never wear anything from kobe nike line.

Yea I bought the entourage 8's which is my first and only pair of Lebrons. Probably the most comfortable basketball shoe I ever owned and Im a Jordan head. Just saying, them %@##+ is comfortable as hell. And they look good. Nothing wrong with coppin yourself atleast one pair of Lebrons 8's just to see for yourself. Kobes are trash though.

Originally Posted by uknowho85

For some reason I think these will sit, but not long. There is hype but not that much hype.

There is enough hype for these to fly. Maybe if you live in Wyoming or somethin. But in most major cities these wont "sit" AT ALL. Sitting means they are available at the store for a long time. These wont be.

Originally Posted by uknowho85

For some reason I think these will sit, but not long. There is hype but not that much hype.

There is enough hype for these to fly. Maybe if you live in Wyoming or somethin. But in most major cities these wont "sit" AT ALL. Sitting means they are available at the store for a long time. These wont be.

Originally Posted by NickEPockets

So we are all in agreement that going down half a size is the way to go?

Try them on. Don't go with the general consensus my man.  I don't know how many times I've seen people go both ways on shoes and their sizes on this site. There's nothing wrong with trying them on. If you're stuck ordering online, because your local stores aren't carrying these; then I understand your concern. If you can walk into the store to buy them, then you should have enough time to try them on. These are your feet, not the next mans. How can the next man answer something for you, when he doesn't have your feet? Think and do for yourselves people. No pun intended, just though that I would make a simple suggestion.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NickEPockets

So we are all in agreement that going down half a size is the way to go?

Try them on. Don't go with the general consensus my man.  I don't know how many times I've seen people go both ways on shoes and their sizes on this site. There's nothing wrong with trying them on. If you're stuck ordering online, because your local stores aren't carrying these; then I understand your concern. If you can walk into the store to buy them, then you should have enough time to try them on. These are your feet, not the next mans. How can the next man answer something for you, when he doesn't have your feet? Think and do for yourselves people. No pun intended, just though that I would make a simple suggestion.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kly13

anyone know if swoosh getting these for $90

I just called and was told no discount. Anyone else hear the same? I have been told no then seen shoes discounted so I would check anyway tonight

Back
Top Bottom