MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by Dc30

cba35dc860ffebb571a77f3997c8573dec65251.jpg

Shirt could be a little darker...but I forgot I had it...finally some J's to go with it! Now if only this NJ weather would cooperate!
My dude.. From the bottom of my heart, Do not step out your house wearing that outfit.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Shirt could be a little darker...but I forgot I had it...finally some J's to go with it! Now if only this NJ weather would cooperate!
My dude.. From the bottom of my heart, Do not step out your house wearing that outfit.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Chennylou

Any1 have any info on that Blackhawks' bordeaux fitted posted a couple pages back...? 

This was a hat at some local spot I think I recall reading.I'm still tryna cop that MN Wilds joint.

Originally Posted by Da Future Nike Rep

The outfit matches lol..forget everyone else just wear what you like.

Oh, the outfit definitely matches. I don't think that is why everyone is --->  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Da Future Nike Rep

The outfit matches lol..forget everyone else just wear what you like.

Oh, the outfit definitely matches. I don't think that is why everyone is --->  
laugh.gif

Any1 have any info on that Blackhawks' bordeaux fitted posted a couple pages back...? 

This was a hat at some local spot I think I recall reading.I'm still tryna cop that MN Wilds joint.

yo yo these do run big...definitely go a 1/2 size down from your usual size if you like your kicks snug...
i originally copped 2 size 11's and then realized that they were too loose for me...
i now copped my 2 size 10.5's and they are perfect!!!

yo yo these do run big...definitely go a 1/2 size down from your usual size if you like your kicks snug...
i originally copped 2 size 11's and then realized that they were too loose for me...
i now copped my 2 size 10.5's and they are perfect!!!

Can't believe I'm the only person in my town waiting for these shoes. Not a single person besides employees waiting with me. Oh well, I can't complain! Fools will kick themselves for sleeping in this!

Can't believe I'm the only person in my town waiting for these shoes. Not a single person besides employees waiting with me. Oh well, I can't complain! Fools will kick themselves for sleeping in this!

[h2]Customers Who Bought Related Items Also Bought[/h2]

[h2]Customers Who Bought Related Items Also Bought[/h2]

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

iight cool

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

iight cool

Back
Top Bottom