MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Well this was my first major new release sneaker purchase in a while, and I learned alot. First off, I let the hype get in my mind, and I'm not gonna lie but these forums contributed GREATLY to that. I've been checkin out this forum for like 3 weeks now and the pre-hype for this shoe was THROUGH THE ROOF. I'm not gonna lie, I got mixed in with this hype last night because alot of dudes on here just put that notion (that these are gonna go insanely quick) in my head. When midnight came last night, I learned how all this really goes down. Lesson learned.
So from this point on, I know how to handle sneaker releases. The true blue's are gonna be a joke to get, def gonna be mass produced like these, lol it's gonna be so funnie when early sellers like pys get em early and sell em for like 189.99 and stupid people will still make em sell out quick, BUT NOT ME. Oh, and one more thing, the concords are gonna be AN EASY NO PROBLEM COP. As long as you're by a comp by midnight when they officially come out, it'll be a done deal. Lol imagine the hype on those before they come out, but they're gonna end up being a joke for me to cop BECAUSE NOW I KNOW HOW ALL THIS GOES DOWN. Alright I'm done........... have a nice day 
pimp.gif

Well this was my first major new release sneaker purchase in a while, and I learned alot. First off, I let the hype get in my mind, and I'm not gonna lie but these forums contributed GREATLY to that. I've been checkin out this forum for like 3 weeks now and the pre-hype for this shoe was THROUGH THE ROOF. I'm not gonna lie, I got mixed in with this hype last night because alot of dudes on here just put that notion (that these are gonna go insanely quick) in my head. When midnight came last night, I learned how all this really goes down. Lesson learned.
So from this point on, I know how to handle sneaker releases. The true blue's are gonna be a joke to get, def gonna be mass produced like these, lol it's gonna be so funnie when early sellers like pys get em early and sell em for like 189.99 and stupid people will still make em sell out quick, BUT NOT ME. Oh, and one more thing, the concords are gonna be AN EASY NO PROBLEM COP. As long as you're by a comp by midnight when they officially come out, it'll be a done deal. Lol imagine the hype on those before they come out, but they're gonna end up being a joke for me to cop BECAUSE NOW I KNOW HOW ALL THIS GOES DOWN. Alright I'm done........... have a nice day 
pimp.gif

got to the mall around 8:20 about 10 cats in line at footlocker, lined up and got a 10.5
ohwell.gif
 then went over to footaction, store didn't open till 9am but no line so i got me another 10.5
roll.gif
shoe quality looks real goods
happy.gif
 so far best Jordan release of the year, iam glad i doubled up on these
pimp.gif

got to the mall around 8:20 about 10 cats in line at footlocker, lined up and got a 10.5
ohwell.gif
 then went over to footaction, store didn't open till 9am but no line so i got me another 10.5
roll.gif
shoe quality looks real goods
happy.gif
 so far best Jordan release of the year, iam glad i doubled up on these
pimp.gif

Are the tongue print colors different for every pair?

Might ask to choose my pair if that's the case. Have it pre-ordered at FL but maybe there's still some left.

Are the tongue print colors different for every pair?

Might ask to choose my pair if that's the case. Have it pre-ordered at FL but maybe there's still some left.

Glad to see almost everyone got their orders in with no issues.  Congrats on the pick-ups.

Originally Posted by PTone

DF is this "Estimated Checkout Time?" Is this the new system I've been hearing about? Eastbay Ray, you gonna lose a lot of business from me if I continue to see f**kery like this.
At this time, the checkout timer is here to stay. 

Originally Posted by rareair45

Never understood why eastbay went to the countdown. their old method was fine.
Maybe our old methods were fine from your point of view, but they definitely were not fine.  With our old system, too many orders would go through when the item was sold out, along with other issues.

Originally Posted by JOaRiDrAN23

my damn timer on eastbay keeps bumping up the minutes?? thank God for NDC
The timer adjusts itself based on the number of people ahead of you trying to check out and how long it is taking people to check out.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Yall know yall can just call Eastbay.

Painless and you know your order goes through.
Originally Posted by leothegod

1 hour wait 
eyes.gif
If you have a long wait time to check out, you may want to call in to try and place an order, as balloonoboy was saying.

Originally Posted by unsportsmanlike

anyone get eastbay confirmation yet?
wonder why NDC did 1 pair only?

oh wells got total 3 and will return one...

love how the internet sites have become easier compared to couple of years ago.

thx for the link!

how long do i have to wait for a confirmation from eastbay?
Confirmation e-mails can take a few minutes up to a few hours to be received, once you place your order.  If you have not received an e-mail yet, make sure to check your junk-mail folder.  If you want us to check on your order, send us a private message with your customer/order number.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by EAE7325

im aware of the whole shipping bag problem from eastbay when ordering a single pair, which i just did. have they corrected this problem and are now shipping one pair in a box or still the same shipping bag deal. hope they come in a shipping box
No need to worry Eastbay will ship double boxed as stated by Eastbay rep Ray.
Your Jordan Retro 7's will be double boxed when they are shipped out, even if you only ordered one pair.

EastbayRep - Ray

Glad to see almost everyone got their orders in with no issues.  Congrats on the pick-ups.

Originally Posted by PTone

DF is this "Estimated Checkout Time?" Is this the new system I've been hearing about? Eastbay Ray, you gonna lose a lot of business from me if I continue to see f**kery like this.
At this time, the checkout timer is here to stay. 

Originally Posted by rareair45

Never understood why eastbay went to the countdown. their old method was fine.
Maybe our old methods were fine from your point of view, but they definitely were not fine.  With our old system, too many orders would go through when the item was sold out, along with other issues.

Originally Posted by JOaRiDrAN23

my damn timer on eastbay keeps bumping up the minutes?? thank God for NDC
The timer adjusts itself based on the number of people ahead of you trying to check out and how long it is taking people to check out.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Yall know yall can just call Eastbay.

Painless and you know your order goes through.

1 hour wait 
eyes.gif
If you have a long wait time to check out, you may want to call in to try and place an order, as balloonoboy was saying.

Originally Posted by unsportsmanlike

anyone get eastbay confirmation yet?
wonder why NDC did 1 pair only?

oh wells got total 3 and will return one...

love how the internet sites have become easier compared to couple of years ago.

thx for the link!

how long do i have to wait for a confirmation from eastbay?
Confirmation e-mails can take a few minutes up to a few hours to be received, once you place your order.  If you have not received an e-mail yet, make sure to check your junk-mail folder.  If you want us to check on your order, send us a private message with your customer/order number.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by EAE7325

im aware of the whole shipping bag problem from eastbay when ordering a single pair, which i just did. have they corrected this problem and are now shipping one pair in a box or still the same shipping bag deal. hope they come in a shipping box
No need to worry Eastbay will ship double boxed as stated by Eastbay rep Ray.
Your Jordan Retro 7's will be double boxed when they are shipped out, even if you only ordered one pair.

EastbayRep - Ray

The mall around my way, which is not a huge spot for sneakerheads, was pretty hopping with people picking these up. Reminded me a lot of the Cement III release earlier in the year in terms of volume. Saw a lot of guys walking around with 5-6 pairs.

The mall around my way, which is not a huge spot for sneakerheads, was pretty hopping with people picking these up. Reminded me a lot of the Cement III release earlier in the year in terms of volume. Saw a lot of guys walking around with 5-6 pairs.

Can I get a PM with the discount coupon for the 30% off? I haven't been able to find this in the forums, much appreciated.

Can I get a PM with the discount coupon for the 30% off? I haven't been able to find this in the forums, much appreciated.

got to footlocker around 10:30. they only received 18 pairs and only sold 5 including employees before i got there. picked mine up with no problem at all. sometimes it pays off to live in a city where no one cares about shoes haha.

only thing i hate is how the laces are soo long.

eastbay... i have choice words... but i believe my luck to have more to do with it than otherwise.

Right when the ticker hits zero... i haven't been able to buy the last 5 or so major releases.

The last marquee jordan release i was able to buy from them were the varsity reds.

It's frustrating because i've been buying from you guys since the mid 90's and i guess the
younger chodes are just quicker on the draw.

*changes Depends*

got to footlocker around 10:30. they only received 18 pairs and only sold 5 including employees before i got there. picked mine up with no problem at all. sometimes it pays off to live in a city where no one cares about shoes haha.

only thing i hate is how the laces are soo long.

eastbay... i have choice words... but i believe my luck to have more to do with it than otherwise.

Right when the ticker hits zero... i haven't been able to buy the last 5 or so major releases.

The last marquee jordan release i was able to buy from them were the varsity reds.

It's frustrating because i've been buying from you guys since the mid 90's and i guess the
younger chodes are just quicker on the draw.

*changes Depends*

Back
Top Bottom