MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

you guys think the color blocking on my pair looks good ? just need a input thats all

Who gives a %@*%, why you asking, are you gonna return the pair if NT disapproves???  

you guys think the color blocking on my pair looks good ? just need a input thats all

Who gives a %@*%, why you asking, are you gonna return the pair if NT disapproves???  

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

sounds to me like he just needs some encouragement that his pair don't suck

i kinda understand it but at the same time i take a step back and I'm like dang is this what being a man has come to posing for profile pics in the mirror and second guessing our swag every time we purchase a new item...
30t6p3b.gif
sad day
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

i kinda understand it but at the same time i take a step back and I'm like dang is this what being a man has come to posing for profile pics in the mirror and second guessing our swag every time we purchase a new item...
30t6p3b.gif
sad day
30t6p3b.gif

In my opinion... i would even recognize your sneakers...

especially when you're that handsome.

Real deal Ally McBeal? You're like a walking ocean view.

Rico Grieco in the flesh (sans the stubble facial hair, don't care).

Swag so high... you could give daps to Jesus.

Basically, who needs to be an employer... when you could get the business?

Originally Posted by 19MushiMushi88

30t6p3b.gif
sad day
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That was great.   The thing about 7's, is that every pair is unique, take what you get and roll with it. 

Originally Posted by 19MushiMushi88

30t6p3b.gif
sad day
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That was great.   The thing about 7's, is that every pair is unique, take what you get and roll with it. 

Originally Posted by BinYe

buddy list +1

buddy list +1

Originally Posted by dream5hift

I got two pairs from eastbay and each was boxed inside a bigger box. I don't understand why they still double box, but can't double box single orders for other kinds of shoes.
Originally Posted by azjordans

I figure $160 pair of sneakers no matter what kind should be double boxed. 
I ordered 4 pairs of playoffs XIII's from them and they were all nice and cozy in one big box.  So I guess just order more then one pair and your good to go.
I have forwarded these comments and many others from this thread on to the appropriate personal.  Thank you for your feedback.

Originally Posted by kxtreme83

did they Eastbay rep say that they double box every jordan ? because they sure as hell didn't do that for my order

I don't think he ever said that.  I bought a pair of Lebrons entourage last week from them and they were smashed like a pancake in this stupid bag!
Originally Posted by Zero 0123

They're supposed to. You should PM him with pics of your box. The reason why your Lebrons didn't get double boxes is because they aren't Jordans.

But then again, you order from Eastbay, your stuff guna get smashed. Rule of thumb. I don't think I've ever gotten an order from Eastbay where the box wasn't smashed. That's why it's been since 2006 since I've ordered from them. Never again.
I did say we do double box every Jordan Retro release.  Unfortunately, the Jordan Retro 12 Low launch two weeks ago was an exception to that, as they got shipped in a bag. 

As for your Lebron shoes, you should send me a private message with your customer/order number and pictures of the box so I can assist you with the issue.

did they Eastbay rep say that they double box every jordan ? because they sure as hell didn't do that for my order
Yours was in a bag? All Jordans are double boxed even with one order.
bag? what bag? just the shoebox with one box over it. also i didnt even receive a packing slip/invoice
Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

its because they receive jordans double boxed thats why the stock label/sticker is on the outside of the brown box instead on the shoe box like other shoes.  so instead of opening up the box thats already sealed they probably didnt want to open it and put a packing slip in.  you can call and they can email it to you.  but yea jordans are double boxed.
to the guy who didnt get theirs double boxed, thats interesting, but recently they are double boxed for jordans.
kxtreme83, if you can send me a private message with your customer/order number, I will ask someone why some Jordan Retro shoes are not being double boxed.  When I took a trip to our warehouse last year, I was told the Jordan Retro shoes were shipped to us in a box already, as blackcat23mj said, but then our warehouse personal would put them in another box with the invoice.  If they changed this, I will need to find out. 

If anyone else did not receive their invoice with their order and the shoe was just shipped out in one box, please send us a private message with customer/order number so I can notify the appropriate personal about this.

EastbayRep - Ray

I got two pairs from eastbay and each was boxed inside a bigger box. I don't understand why they still double box, but can't double box single orders for other kinds of shoes.

I figure $160 pair of sneakers no matter what kind should be double boxed. 
I ordered 4 pairs of playoffs XIII's from them and they were all nice and cozy in one big box.  So I guess just order more then one pair and your good to go.
I have forwarded these comments and many others from this thread on to the appropriate personal.  Thank you for your feedback.

I don't think he ever said that.  I bought a pair of Lebrons entourage last week from them and they were smashed like a pancake in this stupid bag!
Originally Posted by Zero 0123

They're supposed to. You should PM him with pics of your box. The reason why your Lebrons didn't get double boxes is because they aren't Jordans.

But then again, you order from Eastbay, your stuff guna get smashed. Rule of thumb. I don't think I've ever gotten an order from Eastbay where the box wasn't smashed. That's why it's been since 2006 since I've ordered from them. Never again.
I did say we do double box every Jordan Retro release.  Unfortunately, the Jordan Retro 12 Low launch two weeks ago was an exception to that, as they got shipped in a bag. 

As for your Lebron shoes, you should send me a private message with your customer/order number and pictures of the box so I can assist you with the issue.

Yours was in a bag? All Jordans are double boxed even with one order.
bag? what bag? just the shoebox with one box over it. also i didnt even receive a packing slip/invoice
Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

its because they receive jordans double boxed thats why the stock label/sticker is on the outside of the brown box instead on the shoe box like other shoes.  so instead of opening up the box thats already sealed they probably didnt want to open it and put a packing slip in.  you can call and they can email it to you.  but yea jordans are double boxed.
to the guy who didnt get theirs double boxed, thats interesting, but recently they are double boxed for jordans.
kxtreme83, if you can send me a private message with your customer/order number, I will ask someone why some Jordan Retro shoes are not being double boxed.  When I took a trip to our warehouse last year, I was told the Jordan Retro shoes were shipped to us in a box already, as blackcat23mj said, but then our warehouse personal would put them in another box with the invoice.  If they changed this, I will need to find out. 

If anyone else did not receive their invoice with their order and the shoe was just shipped out in one box, please send us a private message with customer/order number so I can notify the appropriate personal about this.

EastbayRep - Ray

oh my gosh BinYe where do you get this from
laugh.gif
roll.gif

oh my gosh BinYe where do you get this from
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom