MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

I paced an order on FNL and never got an e-mail. Called them and they said my order was processing. I asked the chick for an e-mail and she said "Naw I cant, you'll get yo jays Doe"

As my mother always use to say... "My people, my people..."

Nonetheless I will get my 3rd pair. I copped 2 on RD and got sorta paranoid with everyone saying these were big so copped another from finishline. But, once I get to the crib and decide if I need to stick with the 9.5 or 9 I'll throw them on here for retail for someone who didnt have the funds during RD. I know how it is for the younger cats sometimes that gotta save up.

I paced an order on FNL and never got an e-mail. Called them and they said my order was processing. I asked the chick for an e-mail and she said "Naw I cant, you'll get yo jays Doe"

As my mother always use to say... "My people, my people..."

Nonetheless I will get my 3rd pair. I copped 2 on RD and got sorta paranoid with everyone saying these were big so copped another from finishline. But, once I get to the crib and decide if I need to stick with the 9.5 or 9 I'll throw them on here for retail for someone who didnt have the funds during RD. I know how it is for the younger cats sometimes that gotta save up.

Originally Posted by BinYe

southwesthouston wrote:

you guys think the color blocking on my pair looks good ? just need a input thats all

In my opinion... i would even recognize your sneakers...

especially when you're that handsome.

Real deal Ally McBeal? You're like a walking ocean view.

Rico Grieco in the flesh (sans the stubble facial hair, don't care).

Swag so high... you could give daps to Jesus.

Basically, who needs to be an employer... when you could get the business?

Gottum.

Should have my pair today.

southwesthouston wrote:

you guys think the color blocking on my pair looks good ? just need a input thats all

Gottum.

Should have my pair today.

Ordered mine from FL right after midnight on Saturday. Got them today. Easy. Matter of fact, I looked yesterday and FL still had all sizes.

Ordered mine from FL right after midnight on Saturday. Got them today. Easy. Matter of fact, I looked yesterday and FL still had all sizes.

Originally Posted by aphexacid

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by aphexacid

i just got my tracking # for the Freshnes 1992 shirt for anyone wondering
STILL NOTHING FOR ME. WHAT DAY DID YOU ORDER?
Last thursday

OK BY THAT LOGIC I SHOULD EXPECT MY TRACKING NUMBER ON MONDAY
eyes.gif

IMO, these were done very well. Just holding them in your hands gives you hope that JB can or is improving on the quality of retros.

IMO, these were done very well. Just holding them in your hands gives you hope that JB can or is improving on the quality of retros.

man I've been taking L's for the past 2 days with shoes.

Got my 7's today from ndc and the first thing I noticed was a mark on the toe and a scratch....its deep in the suede too....

my varsity vi came with a big watermark but they was black so I didnt sweat it....But with the grey its noticeable.  Nike has to do a better job quality control wise.

They gave me 10% off and told me I can exchange in 30day if they get a restock.  Hoping for a restock..I know I wont wear in 30 so
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v17/dimez81/?action=view&current=DSC01716.jpghttp://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v17/dimez81/?action=view&current=photo-3.jpg

man I've been taking L's for the past 2 days with shoes.

Got my 7's today from ndc and the first thing I noticed was a mark on the toe and a scratch....its deep in the suede too....

my varsity vi came with a big watermark but they was black so I didnt sweat it....But with the grey its noticeable.  Nike has to do a better job quality control wise.

They gave me 10% off and told me I can exchange in 30day if they get a restock.  Hoping for a restock..I know I wont wear in 30 so
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v17/dimez81/?action=view&current=DSC01716.jpghttp://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v17/dimez81/?action=view&current=photo-3.jpg

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

I just wanted to quote that again in case anyone missed it
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

I just wanted to quote that again in case anyone missed it
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom