MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by youngcurse

To anyone in the DMV area i just returned a sz12 in these about 15 mins ago at Arundel Mills Footlocker. Can someone please explain to me why do the managers at footlocker get mad at you for returning shoes?
they are all about numbers. If I am given any attitude for any reason, I just don't go back there. They got mad at you and now your advertising for them
laugh.gif

To anyone in the DMV area i just returned a sz12 in these about 15 mins ago at Arundel Mills Footlocker. Can someone please explain to me why do the managers at footlocker get mad at you for returning shoes?
because you're making them lose money. No need for them to get mad at you but thats why. When they sell you a shoe and that gets erased some take it worse than others. Plus FTL people get commission, so its less money in their own pocket

because you're making them lose money. No need for them to get mad at you but thats why. When they sell you a shoe and that gets erased some take it worse than others. Plus FTL people get commission, so its less money in their own pocket

I finally got my shipping confirmation from freshnes for my tee.after a week there communication sucks give me my tee and I will never order from them again. Smh

I finally got my shipping confirmation from freshnes for my tee.after a week there communication sucks give me my tee and I will never order from them again. Smh

Originally Posted by JrMOFF2

Does anyone know how to get rid of the horrible glue stains on the suede. Mine is around the toebox where the suede meets the black part in the front.

I had the same problem on my second pair (and by second pair, I mean the replacements for the defective first pair...).  Since the glue stains were white, and right up against the sole, I used a fine tip Sharpie to cover up the glue and am then going to hit them with repeated coats of sneaker protector to prevent any chance of running or smudging.  It ain't a perfect solution, but I think it came out pretty good.  Granted, if the glue stains are covering a lot of the suede, this method definitely will not work.  I'll post pics of how mine came out in a little bit.

Originally Posted by JrMOFF2

Does anyone know how to get rid of the horrible glue stains on the suede. Mine is around the toebox where the suede meets the black part in the front.

I had the same problem on my second pair (and by second pair, I mean the replacements for the defective first pair...).  Since the glue stains were white, and right up against the sole, I used a fine tip Sharpie to cover up the glue and am then going to hit them with repeated coats of sneaker protector to prevent any chance of running or smudging.  It ain't a perfect solution, but I think it came out pretty good.  Granted, if the glue stains are covering a lot of the suede, this method definitely will not work.  I'll post pics of how mine came out in a little bit.

^wow those pics are gonna make me return my other pair.

damn, you weren't kidding huh.
!sh just got real.

^wow those pics are gonna make me return my other pair.

damn, you weren't kidding huh.
!sh just got real.

You will most like ruin the leather if you try to remove the extra glue. I would just leave it alone.

You will most like ruin the leather if you try to remove the extra glue. I would just leave it alone.

A manager at Foot locker try to hit with me with the "You cant not return new release jordans" when I tried to return my powder 9's (if thats what you want to call them)
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

A manager at Foot locker try to hit with me with the "You cant not return new release jordans" when I tried to return my powder 9's (if thats what you want to call them)
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom