MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

thats asinine. And i did just that actually with the powder blue 9's.

I literally bought them, drive 2 miles and then felt like a shmuck because i know i should have just bought online. I went back and got my cold hard cashola back in my hand.

thats asinine. And i did just that actually with the powder blue 9's.

I literally bought them, drive 2 miles and then felt like a shmuck because i know i should have just bought online. I went back and got my cold hard cashola back in my hand.

Wore these for a second time and madd people be complimenting me on them. I was even embarrassed yesterday cuz a dude in a loud voice said damn where you get those ? Lol lol these don't even need to match. Just rock them with dope jeans and your solid.

Wore these for a second time and madd people be complimenting me on them. I was even embarrassed yesterday cuz a dude in a loud voice said damn where you get those ? Lol lol these don't even need to match. Just rock them with dope jeans and your solid.

Originally Posted by TheKidFrankie

Originally Posted by VeEzyV

Originally Posted by Phanatik9

Glad FNL restocked this morning. Finally got a pair. I was about to go the eBay route.
yea they restocked again, im a bit surprised lol
I think some of yall should try to use the stock feature on their site....Thats how I got my pair.

it found 2 finishlines that had my size that were near me. called them up, drove to the store and copped below retail.
pimp.gif

thats one thing I like about the finishline site is that it shows stock
so you just checked there website to see where the shoes were at?

Originally Posted by Phanatik9

Glad FNL restocked this morning. Finally got a pair. I was about to go the eBay route.
I think some of yall should try to use the stock feature on their site....Thats how I got my pair.

it found 2 finishlines that had my size that were near me. called them up, drove to the store and copped below retail.
pimp.gif

anyone else get their Bordeaux's with frayed laces?

I always relace my kicks when I get them, these VII laces all *$*!#% up had to trim off all the loose ends.
ohwell.gif

anyone else get their Bordeaux's with frayed laces?

I always relace my kicks when I get them, these VII laces all *$*!#% up had to trim off all the loose ends.
ohwell.gif

Just got my 2nd pair from FootLocker.com/EASTBAY! Already UNDS my first pair... Will try to cop a 3rd down the road...

Just got my 2nd pair from FootLocker.com/EASTBAY! Already UNDS my first pair... Will try to cop a 3rd down the road...

pimp.gif

Yeah on the side of the web page when your viewing the shoe its like "check store availability"
then you type in your zip and pic your 3 nearest finishlines. if theres more than 3 in your area you can swap the stores in and out

pimp.gif

Yeah on the side of the web page when your viewing the shoe its like "check store availability"
then you type in your zip and pic your 3 nearest finishlines. if theres more than 3 in your area you can swap the stores in and out

Back
Top Bottom