Originally Posted by rauls054

pimp.gif
 i got that same tee
Where can one acquire this shirt?
nerd.gif

Freshnes.com
Thank you sir
pimp.gif

I'm really glad I got rid of my DMP Raptors last year. I ended up picking these up, which look too similar, and two pairs of 02 raptors!
pimp.gif

Can't wait to break these out in the fall

I'm really glad I got rid of my DMP Raptors last year. I ended up picking these up, which look too similar, and two pairs of 02 raptors!
pimp.gif

Can't wait to break these out in the fall

Originally Posted by RJSims

Is that the last restock for NDC? Smh went to go buy today and my size was gone!!

NDC will keep getting pairs as long as ppl keep returning them.  They're not getting new shipments, it's just returns from other customers.

Originally Posted by RJSims

Is that the last restock for NDC? Smh went to go buy today and my size was gone!!

NDC will keep getting pairs as long as ppl keep returning them.  They're not getting new shipments, it's just returns from other customers.

eastbay just restocked on the bordeaux for gold club members if anyone is still looking to cop for retail.

eastbay just restocked on the bordeaux for gold club members if anyone is still looking to cop for retail.

All the sizes online appear to be sold out when you try to add them to you shopping cart, though I was able to add size 13. So I called instead and they plenty in stock, got two more size 11's on the way! Thanks for the heads up on this FSR!

All the sizes online appear to be sold out when you try to add them to you shopping cart, though I was able to add size 13. So I called instead and they plenty in stock, got two more size 11's on the way! Thanks for the heads up on this FSR!

Originally Posted by stevedensmore

Same here, thanks for the heads up! I was able to snag a size 11 when I called. Mad at myself for sleeping on these!

Same here, thanks for the heads up! I was able to snag a size 11 when I called. Mad at myself for sleeping on these!

Originally Posted by DJ KiSHi

You're welcome!  I'm thankful I decided to call.  I knew something wasn't right about their online system.  I already picked up a pair before this from finishline.com on release day, but was kicking myself for not getting two.  These were my first pair of J's, back in the day when I was only 10 years old.  It's been a long wait to be reunited!

Originally Posted by DJ KiSHi

You're welcome!  I'm thankful I decided to call.  I knew something wasn't right about their online system.  I already picked up a pair before this from finishline.com on release day, but was kicking myself for not getting two.  These were my first pair of J's, back in the day when I was only 10 years old.  It's been a long wait to be reunited!

Back
Top Bottom