MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

563wt5
Classic
312591065.jpg

Originally Posted by redsfan3

563wt5
Classic
312591065.jpg

Yomp! Jus like what allen would say. Lol I'm glad I doubled. I don't even wear d 1992 shirt tha goes with these.. just too much.. shoes stand out by itself imo.

563wt5
Classic
312591065.jpg

Yomp! Jus like what allen would say. Lol I'm glad I doubled. I don't even wear d 1992 shirt tha goes with these.. just too much.. shoes stand out by itself imo.

Originally Posted by vipersupra

563wt5
Classic
312591065.jpg

yeah i doubled up too & i wore my rabbit shirt once but my 1st pair have been worn over 30 times already

Originally Posted by vipersupra

563wt5
Classic
312591065.jpg

yeah i doubled up too & i wore my rabbit shirt once but my 1st pair have been worn over 30 times already

Originally Posted by Killajay209

nee to find me a matchin tees as well

bro, honestly, the shirts poppin out to suppose to match these aint even worth the wait and money. i mean i guess if you wnt just a shirt to wear around with ur sandals or what not.. but dont go out of your way to find shirt to match these.. simple black or gray shirt will do.. i promise ya.. but do what you wana do, im just suggesting. =)

Originally Posted by Killajay209

nee to find me a matchin tees as well

bro, honestly, the shirts poppin out to suppose to match these aint even worth the wait and money. i mean i guess if you wnt just a shirt to wear around with ur sandals or what not.. but dont go out of your way to find shirt to match these.. simple black or gray shirt will do.. i promise ya.. but do what you wana do, im just suggesting. =)

I was hesitant at first, and then it sold out. Got in on the re-stock... Glad I got my pair. These will be highly sought after when they're gone!

Back
Top Bottom