MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by COBYATCH

does anybody feel the shoe rubbing against your ankle when you're wearing these? even when i'm wearing socks i can feel the edge on some part on the shoe scratching against my ankles.

Not with this pair, but with the Nubuck 12's it did...It pulled, & ripped my skin as I wore 'em.Stopped after that, & well the only logical solution was to wear them with high socks.

does anybody feel the shoe rubbing against your ankle when you're wearing these? even when i'm wearing socks i can feel the edge on some part on the shoe scratching against my ankles.

Not with this pair, but with the Nubuck 12's it did...It pulled, & ripped my skin as I wore 'em.Stopped after that, & well the only logical solution was to wear them with high socks.

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

I always do. The ankle support thingy looks tacky as hell when I'm wearing ankle or regular socks. Lol maybe because I have skinny legs

I always do. The ankle support thingy looks tacky as hell when I'm wearing ankle or regular socks. Lol maybe because I have skinny legs

Definitely one of the releases I've been happiest with this year. Thinking about another pair before I take a break from buying for the summer. Livestock still has stock if any one is in need.

Definitely one of the releases I've been happiest with this year. Thinking about another pair before I take a break from buying for the summer. Livestock still has stock if any one is in need.

Originally Posted by vipersupra

Not with this pair, but with the Nubuck 12's it did...
It pulled, & ripped my skin as I wore 'em.
Stopped after that, & well the only logical solution was to wear them with high socks.

i dont get it with the bordeauxs but with the cardinals
30t6p3b.gif
they tore up both ankles when i wore them on the 4th with ankle socks.

Originally Posted by vipersupra

Not with this pair, but with the Nubuck 12's it did...
It pulled, & ripped my skin as I wore 'em.
Stopped after that, & well the only logical solution was to wear them with high socks.

i dont get it with the bordeauxs but with the cardinals
30t6p3b.gif
they tore up both ankles when i wore them on the 4th with ankle socks.

I pretty much did some yard work with one of my pairs.

I did try to clean the toe box area.... they cleaned up ok 
ohwell.gif
 but still want a new pair again. Its time for a 3rd pair now.

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

ohwell.gif
Damn im sure you have other shoes you just did them dirty literally 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

ohwell.gif
Damn im sure you have other shoes you just did them dirty literally 
laugh.gif

and I hate how they took the olive green off of the tounge, they like, defined it and set it apart from most of the shoe haha

Back
Top Bottom